My new article series on MQA.

Discussion in 'Audio Hardware' started by LeeS, Jan 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tootull

tootull I tried to catch my eye but I looked the other way

Could only find this cached:
    Mqa cd

[​IMG]
    7041888521020 This album is the first example of a "white-glove" process utilizing the MQA technology. With some SACD's I remember hearing a marked MQA is coming to CDs, with the first releases arriving from Ottava and Chesky. We explain everything you need to know, and how it helped deliver the Tidal Masters hi-res music streaming service One interesting aspect of the MQA technology is you can play back an MQA encoded file on a non-MQA device but it will be played back at CD Meridian's MQA . The Pono format looks to me to be much better than an upsampled CD file, as the AD conversion has been re-done. "After speaking to Bob Stuart of MQA, we realized we could easily apply MQA to CD. If we play the old CD, MQA is an end-to MQA - Is the Tide Turning? and it will play in CD resolution; play it through an MQA-compatible DAC or other hardware and it will 'unfold' to deliver the 'full Current forum All forums If Tidal manages to eat into Apple’s streaming music service because Tidal+MQA can deliver CD-Quality, I gave Meridian’s co-founder Bob Stuart a difficult time a little over two years ago as he first told me about MQA, making it clear that I wasn’t goin Full song previews, MQA master downloads hi-res independent acoustic artist catalog over 20 albums/titles. oczywiście poza CD :). Attention : Cannot be used for CD tray which is shallow, recommended to senior top Buy The Raven (Mqa-CD) CD from Rebecca Pidgeon for $20. Piazzolla by Strings and Oboe. I have taken well In the review he talks about an MQA encoded CD. SoundStage! Hi and be more pleasurable to listen to than standard CD- or even hi-rez files. The OTTAVA label releases MQA on CD in Japan: Get today's popular Digital Trends articles in your inbox: The company says that, even on regular devices, MQA encoded files play at CD-quality, First MQA-Compatible DAC from Meridian. It can travel in a “CD quality” stream, so why not release it on CD? Ottava's first MQA release is In the review he talks about an MQA encoded CD. 18 Comments on Updated – MQA and Tidal: Initial listening impressions Comparing MQA Masters to CD quality sources will always go in favour of MQA MQA: On The Threshold. On May 19, both Camille Thurman's new Inside the Moment and Rebecca Pidgeon's classic The Raven will hit the streets, as it were, with a list price of $18. So if you're able to stream Tidal's hi-fi tier with relative ease then the new Tidal Masters tier using MQA shouldn't be a problem. FLAC it shou Japanese record label Ottava has become the first to launch an MQA-compatible CD. MQA plays just like a standard lossless file, with HD quality on MQA MQA promises something for everyone. But on an MQA-capable system, the music will be unfolded, The firmware update, says Oppo, is the company's first step in supporting MQA. In order for our site to work efficiently and effectively on all web Award winning Singer-Songwriter David Elias in Hawaii, MQA downloads online with Free Previews, Free Song MQA Download samples. 1 kHz CD recording after it has been made? The MQA people claim that Sound quality is a hot topic right now, with streaming services like Tidal promising better than CD quality Sony pioneering Hi-Resolution downloads, but a British The company is working on adding MQA-CD support to the player, as well as MQA decoding through the USB DAC plus the digital coaxial and digital optical inputs. According to MQA I'd like to know what options might be available for ripping my CD collection to a server/hard drive, as well as gaining the ability to fully decode (a Unfortunately, at least here in Canada and USA, I can only find MP3 (iTunes), CD (Amazon) or various Hi-Rez (HD Tracks). "MQA CDs" MQA encoded half speed masters, on CD, SACDs, and LPs. More than 850000 CDs, DVDs, Vinyls, Games and Toys for 25 years at Although a listener can enjoy the encoded stream at CD quality without a decoder, the best result comes with an MQA Decoder, or a combination of MQA Core Decoder and Full song previews, MQA master downloads hi-res independent acoustic artist catalog over 20 albums/titles. Meridian Quality Authenticated promises HD Audio in a file size no larger than CD-quality. Too Early To Tell (MQA) 2. Aby wykorzystać te dodatkowe informacje potrzebny jest dekoder MQA. I get that MQA thoughts Join Our Community No thought of physical media was involved in MQA’S creation. Listen now for free. The audio on the disc is MQA-encoded PCM, and will play back happily without a decoder. Meridian 808. 280), and the Master tracks clearly offer the newfound streaming audiophile a sonic upgrade to the ‘hi-fi’ (ie. Piazzolla by Strings and Oboe, recorded by the UNAMAS Piazzolla Septet MQA MARKS MILESTONES AT MUNICH New Hardware Partnerships | Global Streaming Launch [Rossini CD Player preview demonstration on request] (subject to Summary Chesky Records Launches First Ever MQA CD. MQA For Civilians At CES At CES 2017 Tidal announced it was streaming MQA which is now widely agreed by the mastering communities to be superior to CD" Download the Studio source masters of each of these tracks as MQA encoded, at bit rates ranging from CD master quality (16/44. This means hi-res audio streaming can (and has) become a reality, with songs being Jul 23, 2016 "The original intention and sounds are much more accurately represented [with MQA] and are therefore much, much more enjoyable to listen to. Shutterstock. Now, the high-end streaming company is quietly Our 2L music store combines HiRes along with physical products like CD, SACD, Pure MQA is an end-to-end process which consideres the AD converters Download the Studio source masters of each of these tracks as MQA encoded, at bit rates ranging from CD master quality (16/44. Obecny pakiet HiFi oferuje bezstratną jakość muzyki, utrzymującą się na poziomie płyty CD, co daje dość dużą przewagę nad konkurentami. Physical media manufacturers can use MQA to author on to CD and DVD, presumably there will be licensing agreement required for this too I have tested both MQA (Green light) (Kate Rusby) and MQA Studio (Blue Light) and can confirm that only MQA files burn successfully to CD and can be played in CD Independent Acoustic singer-songwriter and SACD, DSD and MQA Pioneer with Free download samples With MQA, we go all the way Played back on any existing system, it will sound better than CD. More than 850000 CDs, DVDs, Vinyls, Games and Toys for 25 years at . Tidal Masters review. mqa cdMaster Quality Authenticated (MQA) is an audio codec using lossy compression and a form of file fingerprinting, intended for high fidelity digital audio internet streaming and file download. Recorded by the UNAMAS Piazzolla Septet I would love in the future to compare an MQA encoded CD with music I am familiar with to see if there is a difference. The player utilises two ES9038PRO DACs, For some time 2L has maintained a webpage giving access to high definition music files. Carbon fibre CDTurntable Mat / Tuning Mat. OPPO is continuing the work on MQA-CD support, as well as adding MQA decoding for the USB DAC and coaxial/optical inputs. Master Quality For a reviewer to review MQA, he used a $22k CD player, that had the decoder on board. The CD is becoming an increasingly niche product doomed to fade away. If you're like me, the first question that sprang to mind was 8 Gru 2015 W ciągu 7 miesięcy działania TIDAL zdobył pozycję niekwestionowanego lidera wśród serwisów strumieniowych pod względem klasy brzmienia. mleczaj wełnianka • 1 rok temu. It isn’t limited to MQA. com. See how MQA ‘unfolds’ to deliver the best possible “With MQA, we are working with a partner whose technology is among the best solutions for streaming Hi-Res Audio, and one that doesn't ask music fans to compromise MQA thoughts Join Our Community No thought of physical media was involved in MQA’S creation. Master Quality Authenticated is a form of “audio origami” that folds down hi-res audio into more manageable file sizes and streams. 1) to the hi-res DXD bit rate 24/352. The album A. He played files on CDs that were custom MQA is Bad For Music. 1KHz, you get 44,100 of these snapshots per second, Ok, this is getting RIDICULOUS. If you're like me, the first question that sprang to mind was Sep 20, 2017 MQA claims its tracks use a similar bandwidth to that required for CD-quality streams. Okazuje się, że 20 Sep 2017 MQA claims its tracks use a similar bandwidth to that required for CD-quality streams. I don't know too much about MQA, but how is it possible to play with a regular CD player? CD players read traditional PCM encoded at 16/44. I get that How it Works MP3 files deliver MQA will play back on any device to deliver even higher than CD-quality. Oppo is also continuing the work on MQA-CD support, Buy The Raven (Mqa-CD) CD from Rebecca Pidgeon for $20. hints at their secret April 7th, 2017. On March 17, Japanese label Ottava will release the first MQA recording on compact disc, A. Following last month’s release of the first MQA-encoded CD, Chesky Records is bringing more MQA discs to market in May. Attention : Cannot be used for CD tray which is shallow, recommended to senior top push type CD One of the most iconic audiophile recordings of all time will now be available on the newest audio technology available, as Rebecca Pidgeon's classic 1994 album 'The MQA technology captures and reproduces the original sound quality using less data, and the MQA CD works in exactly the same way as the MQA digital file. Music lovers with MQA-enabled DACs will be able to Jul 6, 2017 MQA is coming to CDs, with the first releases arriving from Ottava and Chesky. It can travel in a “CD quality” stream, so why not release it on CD? Ottava's first MQA release is Mar 17, 2017 Personally I do not see a need for MQA encoded CD's. 2L-120: EAN13. This was the day that Tidal rolled out the first 200 MQA Mastered Illegal Copy #2 (MQA CD Master) by David Elias & The Great Unknown ~ Independent Acoustic ~ MQA Pioneer, released 22 March 2002 1. Personally I do not see a need for MQA encoded CD's. 11 and pay no postage. The new MQA technology announced by Meridian last week the file isn’t downsampled to a CD “Listening to the MQA CD was a great moment in my life", Mick Sawaguchi of Unamas Label - Japanese. Anything else is second-class. 98. MQA Ltd. Sunday's I just bought The Flaming Lip’s Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots album in MQA from Onkyo Music, and am comparing it to a dbpoweramp verified cd rip. Tidal also provides mountains of music in CD quality. Although I have a Sony SCD-777ES SACD player in my equipment rack, it's been years since I've used it. Launched in 2014 by Meridian Audio, it is now owned and licensed by MQA Ltd. Bez takiego dekodera plik też zostanie normalnie odtworzony przez sprzęt pozbawiony obsługi MQA, a według firmowych informacji nawet w takim przypadku jakość będzie nieco lepsza niż z płyty CD. I get that The Japanese music label Ottava today released the first MQA-encoded CD, A. Because the Pono format is . Recorded by the UNAMAS Piazzolla Septet, whose videos you can view online, the short disc was mastered by the Tokyo-based label's CEO, Mick Sawaguchi. if Płyta kompaktowa Raven - Mqa-cd - Pidgeon Rebecca (CD) - ♫ Muzyka Pop - już od 85,17 zł ♫ oceny i opinie ♫ porównanie cen w 1 sklepach ♫ Zobacz najlepsze Płyty kompaktowe na Ceneo. pl. One interesting aspect of the MQA technology is you can play back an MQA encoded file on a non-MQA device but it will be played back at CD Meridian's MQA ” But it might not help the huge catalogs of the major labels because their content doesn’t reach high-resolution standards. Is MQA DOA? The truth is that we What about CD recordings? Does MQA improve the sound of a 44. いま注目を集めつつあるmqa-cd。レビューはオーディオメディアや拙稿でも取り上げていますが、その際に既存のフィジカル High-resolution MQA-format music playback is coming to portable music players for the first time through sister brands Onkyo and Pioneer. The intent was to show how the system could improve CDs as well. aaa • 1 rok temu. Master Quality Authenticated is a form of “audio origami” that folds down hi-res MQA stands for Master Quality Authenticated How can you get it? MQA claims its tracks use a similar bandwidth to that required for CD-quality streams. by the new digital encoding and decoding system that delivers better-than-hi-res sound quality at approximately CD MQA appears to Illegal Copy #2 (MQA CD Master) by David Elias & The Great Unknown ~ Independent Acoustic ~ MQA Pioneer, released 22 March 2002 1. mqa cd . I also have boxes and boxes of CDs that have been in a disk player exactly once, when they were ripped. V3 that was subsequently upgraded by authorized Meridian service shops to V4, then V5, and finally the Aug 27, 2017 · How MQA Is Delivering Studio-Quality Sound In The Digital Audio Era. by music converted in the studio to digital and later decoded back to analogue via CD player or DAC. This player originated as an 808. Rebuy But wait - MQA encoded deluxe remastered box sets on CD, From the Ottava/MQA press release: A recording by Astor Piazzolla “the single most important figure in the history of tango” will be the first MQA recording to be SoundStage! Hi-Fi | SoundStageHiFi. non-MQA, CD-quality) Award winning Singer-Songwriter David Elias in Hawaii, MQA downloads online with Free Previews, Free Song MQA Download samples. MQA continues to find new, and surprising ways to place itself into the mainstream music marketplace with it’s announcement today that the first CD to feature MQA MQA aims to bring hi-res audio to the mainstream. Back in December, Tidal promised a major, supra-CD streaming quality improvement that would crush the competition. Rebuy But wait - MQA encoded deluxe remastered box sets on CD, MQA explained: Brilliant quality tunes in although without them you 'only' get a sound that's equivalent to CD quality. MQA looks like it has flaws in the licensing so as long as people can't agree we have some MQA (Master Quality Authenticated): What It Is, and Why You Will Want It! Todd Cooperider March 14, and through TIDAL I could hear it in both CD and MQA formats. The OTTAVA label releases MQA on CD in Japan: HIFI Amplifier Accessory. ” Humm, hasn’t stopped the labels Following the recent announcement by Meridian Audio of a firmware update enabling MQA playback in and Software Players Become Available Via CD Player, 818v3 Ok, this is getting RIDICULOUS. MQA brings the Sony Walkman and LG V30 into the MQA Goes Portable With Sony and LG August 31, MQA supposedly gives considerably higher quality than CD Dec 10, 2017 · HIFI Amplifier Accessory. If you have an MQA DAC, the file “unfolds” into the high-resolution signal. Pioneer is adding MQA Current forum All forums If Tidal manages to eat into Apple’s streaming music service because Tidal+MQA can deliver CD-Quality, Tidal Masters review. My question is, can an MQA encoded CD Mar 16, 2017 MQA continues to find new, and surprising ways to place itself into the mainstream music marketplace with it's announcement today that the first CD to feature MQA mastering, and encoding technology is to be released on the Ottava label Friday. My question is, can an MQA encoded CD On March 17, Japanese label Ottava will release the first MQA recording on compact disc, A. I would much rather see the studios produce high quality Masters recordings and put them on the existing CD's we already have. Master Quality Authenticated is a form of “audio origami” that folds down hi-res “With MQA, we are working with a partner whose technology is among the best solutions for streaming Hi-Res Audio, and one that doesn't ask music fans to compromise Personally I do not see a need for MQA encoded CD's. However. MQA decoders unlock the master quality MQA-CDが発売されました。MQA-CDについてはボブ・スチュアート氏がその可能性についてComputerAudiophileのQ&Aで既に言及して What is MQA? Meridian’s digital audio format explained. you'll only get the CD layer. I think there may be an advantage for using MQA with streaming services and limiting the file size. nic nie brzmi lepiej od winyla. Listening to According to the press release below, OPPO is still working on adding MQA-CD support and MQA decoding for the USB DAC and coaxial/optical inputs. Visa/MC and PayPal We like our visitors to have the best possible experience on the web when using our site. The first two MQA releases On the First day of CES, Jan 5 th, the audiophile universe changed, radically, for the better. Listening to On the First day of CES, Jan 5 th, the audiophile universe changed, radically, for the better. The convenience of MQA's smaller file size is an additional no-brainer. No mention of MQA anywhere. Come along for the ride as Chesky Records transports you to the Lower East Side of Manhattan for a live Jazz performance from Mark Whitfield and his band consisting I'd like to know what options might be available for ripping my CD collection to a server/hard drive, as well as gaining the ability to fully decode (a Meridian also played a non-MQA CD track that was up-sampled by the controller. V6 for sale. non-MQA, CD-quality) have an MQA decoder, you get slightly-better-than-CD sound. In the innovative history of recorded sound, And unlike a CD reissue MQA Albums begin to be available for download 16/48 - like playing back a hybrid SACD on a regular CD player . Visa/MC and PayPal Dec 10, 2017 · HIFI Amplifier Accessory. 8kHz. This means hi-res audio streaming can (and has) become a reality, with songs being 9 Sty 2017 Już FLACe są bezstratne, czyli są dokładnie tym samym co źródło - co więc ma to MQA? Większą częstotliwość próbkowania, więcej bitów na kanał czy jakieś wróżki dźwiękowe? Guest • 1 rok temu. Blog. A recording of music composed by the late Argentine tango master Astor Piazzolla is the first MQA recording to be released on compact disc in Japan. Teoretyczną podstawą dla MQA są dwie 16 Mar 2017 MQA continues to find new, and surprising ways to place itself into the mainstream music marketplace with it's announcement today that the first CD to feature MQA mastering, and encoding technology is to be released on the Ottava label Friday. Attention : Cannot be used for CD tray which is shallow, recommended to senior top We are established experts in crafting and delivering innovative, elegant, high performance audio video solutions. This was the day that Tidal rolled out the first 200 MQA Mastered I have the uttermost respect for vinyl. By Andrew Williams May 7, With ‘CD quality’ 44. The recording is also Apr 6, 2017 New York-based Chesky Records has just announced its first two MQA-encoded CDs. "6 Apr 2017 "The decision to issue these titles as MQA CDs was decided quickly, just 10 days ago, as we were exploring the possibility of working with MQA in our studio," David Chesky explained by phone. In this case, the sound quality is slightly better than a typical CD, because the audio is already de-blurred in the studio. Alan Silverman, whose 16 Mar 2017 An MQA CD is a Red Book CD and is 100% compatible with any existing CD player. 6 Jul 2017 MQA is coming to CDs, with the first releases arriving from Ottava and Chesky. Why the proprietary MQA music encoding but what will be heard on equipment that does not contain a licensed MQA decoder is essentially the CD-quality Mytek’s Brooklyn DAC adds the kitchen sink to MQA decoding; CES 2016, DACs, Headphones, according to MQA creator Bob Stuart, “better than CD-Quality “Listening to the MQA CD was a great moment in my life", Mick Sawaguchi of Unamas Label - Japanese. MQA brings the Sony Walkman and LG V30 into the MQA Goes Portable With Sony and LG August 31, MQA supposedly gives considerably higher quality than CD MQA And Bluesound. The world of Jazz has been graced by many great female vocalists through the decades -- Ella Fitzgerald, Sara MQA audio, anyone tried it? It is a file which is absolutely compatible with a CD format in that any DAC which can convert a CD to analog can also play an MQA file. Mar 16, 2017 On March 17, Japanese label Ottava will release the first MQA recording on compact disc, A. Recently both MQA and CD release versions have been added for some tracks. MQA continues to find new, and surprising ways to place itself into the mainstream music marketplace with it’s announcement today that the first CD to feature MQA Personally I do not see a need for MQA encoded CD's

2. Brother_Rael

Brother_Rael Senior Member

No mate, I'm the VERY definition of open minded. I draw the line though, several years and many pounds sterling down the line doesn't on quackery, flaky logic and bad ideas. Audio is riven with them.

You're not coming across as anything but tied to the format / function. How you're able to claim, presumably with straight face intact, you're able to take the feedback in this thread and attempt to refute ALL OF THEM is a tad indicative of your position.

Sorry, I go with the lines of Agitate, Archimago and Paul Miller at Hifi News & Record Review. Among others.

ds58 and Mel Harris like this.
  3. Rolltide

Rolltide Forum Resident

[​IMG]

This is from Onkyo's store. I might not have followed MQA close enough to understand this particular scenario, so I'm not sure what I'm seeing. I know with my Tidal streams, MQA is a 48/24 file that it shows as being able to "unfold" to 96/24 or 192/24. In this case, where it's a choice of two downloads that both claim to be 192/24. Is the idea that the MQA files are smaller files that will unfold to 192/24, or is it 192/24 that includes other benefits from MQA? I get the impression its the former, but as there is precedent in that space for charging more for higher resolutions Onkyo is presenting it equally. Note the price is the same regardless of format selected.

tmtomh likes this.
  4. ribonucleic

ribonucleic Forum Resident

In practice, it would be a scenario where Early Adopter (I'll call him "Earl" for short) pays extra for MQA and decides it sounds better. (Whether it actually is better or he's convincing himself of it to justify the money is irrelevant.)

Now Earl invites a friend over to show off his new toy. There isn't going to be any dilly-dallying with blind testing, you can be sure. He's going to be the most motivated salesman MQA could ask for. He psychologically needs his friend to agree that it sounds better.

"Do you hear that clarity in the bass? That sense of space around the vocals? Isn't that great?"

Earl's friend thinks it sounds OK. He has no idea if it sounds any different than the last time he heard it - however long ago that was. But Earl is so happy and excited. OK, maybe it does sound better.

Later Earl's friend is watching TV with some people when my proposed Taylor Swift ad comes on. "Oh, yeah," he tells them, please to have the opportunity to seem in the know. "MQA sounds a lot better."

In this way, MQA could get a reputation as "better sounding" without actually having to be.

Still doesn't mean people will pay extra for it.

j7n, ds58, ralf11 and 1 other person like this.
  5. testikoff

testikoff Seasoned n00b

Uh-oh, I meant 44 & 48 kHz as 1x sampling frequencies, of course... ;)

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
    tmtomh likes this.
  6. Spitfire

Spitfire Senior Member

Seems expensive either way. The CD is less than 15 bucks right now: http://a.co/hkAIuw6

j7n, wavethatflag and tmtomh like this.
  7. sublemon

sublemon Forum Resident

it wouldn't matter anyway because a bunch of different ADC can and almost always are used on any given recording

tmtomh likes this.
  8. tootull

9. Alan B

Alan B New Member

One of my biggest concerns (other than the horrid DRM implications) that I have read here and elsewhere is if one purchases an MQA enabled DAC do all of one’s non-MQA files get pumped through their terrible filters? I have read that it has been established that the Mytek DAC’s do (not sure about others). What about other DAC’s even the inexpensive Dragonfly’s on up. Is there a resource available where one can verify whether it is or isn’t handled this way?

10. Merrick

Merrick The return of the Thin White Duke

Just a point to be made here, Pono had exactly the same “lack of content” as any other DAP on the market, since it played all standard digital audio files without DRM. Additionally the Pono store had just about everything any other major hi-res storefront had, plus a few hi-res exclusives and a good amount of 16/44 content that was hard or impossible to find elsewhere. Their prices were also competitive with other storefronts. Can’t argue with the management or form factor aspects, but the content and price arguments you put forth are incorrect.

11. Merrick

Qobuz offers true hi-res streaming without resorting to snake oil schemes. If the other streaming services think it will make them money, they’ll do that too, with or without MQA.

And just because the files are being made in hi-res for streaming purposes does not mean they will be available to purchase, especially since both the labels and the content providers much much much prefer the make people pay repeatedly for access model than the one time purchase model. So it does not follow that adoption of MQA will result in more files available for purchase. And even if they are, they’re MQA files, not actual hi-res.

ribonucleic likes this.
  12. Rolltide

Rolltide Forum Resident

Another point to make with Pono is its a recent example of an attempt to market audiophile concepts outside of the audiophile niche. It didn't work because the market for it doesn't exist outside of the audiophile niche. Customers haven't changed.

13. Merrick

Another thought on Pono, originally they had partnered with Meridian (creators of MQA) for the Pono Player but chose to break off the partnership when Meridian made it clear they wanted a proprietary file format with DRM for the player. Hmm, that sounds familiar...

Bubbamike, wgriel and Shiver like this.
  14. SKBubba

SKBubba Forum Resident

So to conclude, streamers don't need it, "audiophiles" don't want it.

15. rbbert

rbbert Forum Resident

If you read the patent, you will see that even with 24/96, if it is stored in a 24/48 container there is still very a very small amount of data lost in the folding/unfolding process. When 24/192 is stored in a 24/48 container, there is substantial data loss (which may not be audible). There is a tremendous amount of data lost when MQA is in a 16/48 or 16/44.1 container.

j7n, Kyhl and tmtomh like this.
  16. tootull

& this music lover isn't interested. (Especially after everything I've read.)

Kyhl likes this.
  17. Mel Harris

Mel Harris Audiophile since 1970!

I've heard something like this as well, but only in the form of unsubstantiated rumors. Do you have a reliable source for this? The rumor I heard was that the blue light on the Pono was originally supposed to be the MQA light.

18. ribonucleic

You know, if you had pointed this out 1,000 posts ago, you could have saved us all a lot of time. :)

ds58, SKBubba, tootull and 1 other person like this.
  19. Merrick

I am pretty sure it was confirmed by Neil or one of the other execs in an interview, but I do not currently have a link for it.

20. Shiver

Shiver Forum Resident

Word

tootull likes this.
  21. Mel Harris

Mel Harris Audiophile since 1970!

Interesting quote from 2014:

Merrick and tmtomh like this.
  22. It was posted here a while ago:

Meridian MQA Poll

Martin Byrne, tmtomh and Merrick like this.
  23. ribonucleic

Has Neil been in touch with Lee? There may be some points he hasn't considered. :D

tootull likes this.
  24. tootull

:D
    [​IMG]
    The Pono player and music store was officially launched in January 2015
    In April 2017, Young announced Pono was discontinued.

thrivingonariff likes this.
  25. firedog

firedog Forum Resident

From memory, highresaudio.de

Depending on where you are, you might need a VPN to make an order. I haven't looked at them all, I think they are all from 2L.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.