My New Discogs Store - discounts and forum specials

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by AlanDistro, Sep 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlanDistro

AlanDistro Forum Resident Thread Starter

I recently changed my Discogs store name and re-branded a bit. You can view all of my titles listed here: Buy Vinyl Records and CDs from shortwavemedia at Discogs Marketplace

I'm currently at 100% feedback with over 361 happy customers.

Mention you're from the Hoffman forum when you make an offer and I'll accept any offer up to 10% off all year round, but will occasionally have better deals.

I recently listed some Tom Petty and Jethro Tull boxes, Steven Wilson promo CDs, japanese first pressings of 80s Bowie, and a lot of other fun stuff!

I'll keep all sales and discount bumps to this thread (the old thread had my old shop linked in all the posts, hence the new thread).

Thanks for looking, let me know if you have any questions.

cwitt1980 and zphage like this.
  2. AlanDistro

zphage and tmtomh like this.
  3. AlanDistro

Over the last week I went through and double-checked every single listing against the matrix numbers, as one of the pressings I sent out was listed inaccurately (same catalog and barcode, but different matrix). So I can now say the entire shop is 100% accurately listed with regards to matrix numbers (there were less than a dozen out of the almost 400 titles that needed to be fixed, but still, it's comforting to know).

Anyway, to celebrate finishing let's do another 20% off sale on offers made, just mention you're a Hoffman forum member, and I'll accept all offers up to 20% off from now until February 8th.

4. AlanDistro

5. Zumbi

Zumbi Senior Member

Aaaw...

I found a few stuff I wanted, but apparently you do not send to sweden....

6. AlanDistro

I just turned shipping on to Sweden, after a few international packages went missing, I refunded the buyers and then turned off international shipping to save the headache for both me and buyers. Before that I sold at least 100 international orders without a problem. Go ahead and try again if you'd like to place an order now. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.