DCC Archive Need To Catch Up On DCC

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Unknown, Oct 20, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unknown

Unknown Guest Thread Starter

Haven't been keeping up on DCC lately. Last I remembered, I was waiting for Doors "Soft Parade". Last time I checked DCC site, it appeared defunct. I've always enjoyed DCC reissues and have quite a few. Can someone fill me in on what's happening with DCC? Thanks.

2. eBay Feed

eBay Feed Automated

We are all patiently awaiting new releases and reissues by DCC.

We have been told that DCC will be reprinting some of the old titles first, and then (hopefully) some new releases will follow.

ZZ Top, Rush, Pink Floyd, James Taylor, and more Jethro Tull are said to be in the works...

Hope this helps

Tony

3. Gary

Gary Nauga Gort! Staff

I think Steve said that things may be slightly delayed because of Sept 11. Reprinted titles may be ready early in 2002 instead of the Fall (my guesstimate, of course). Anyway, when the main DCC website is changed / updated, you'll probably be able to order directly.

I really hope the previous comments of Floyd are true. And I hope a version in vinyl will be available.
    :cool:

Tony, are these Tull titles Original Masters and Aqualung? Or are there more Tull titles on the way?

I STILL need those two on gold disc. But I'll avoid the eBay bendover for now. ;)

[ October 23, 2001: Message edited by: Gary ]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.