New BMG code 60% off free shipping 48 hrs

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by dgstrat, Dec 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ec461

ec461 Forum Resident

BTW, once I fulfill my membership requirement, can I get free shipping on my remaining free CDs during one of the sales? Also, suppose I refer someone and get 5 free CDs, can I get free S&H on these during the sales?

Thanks

2. ec461

ec461 Forum Resident

Here's a 50% off code with free S&H - A6ODS1.

EDIT: How do I cancel an order?

3. Misery_loves..

Misery_loves.. Forum Resident

It is annoying that you cannot find a phone number on their site, nor is there always a relevent email contact category to cover your specific questions (a couple times I've had to send in a question under the "website feedback" category, which had nothing to do with the intent of my correspondence, but was the closest match I could find for my inquiry).

Having said that, after skimming about some of the feedback letters on that site, I suspect that some of those people just don't understand the concept of the club, i.e., every month we send you the featured selection unless you inform us not to. Apart from the poor communication channels available, I've been pleased with the service overall. Few problems and great prices, at least when you are savvy about it.

4. Tjazz

Tjazz Breakfast at (a record store)

No. S&H for all the free CDs with enrollment deals. Sponsor deals too.

5. Tjazz

Tjazz Breakfast at (a record store)

Hope you noticed the toll free phone number (888-448-6227) listed in a previous response. :sigh: :shh:

6. ec461

ec461 Forum Resident

I think I figured out how to get rid of the Featured Selections. Here's what I did:

Click on Customer Service at the bottom of the screen. Then under "General Account and Membership Inquiries" click on "Remove me from your postal mailing list" and then remove.

I've been a member for 15-20 days now and they haven't offered me a featured selection. When I click on the "Respond to your Featured Selection" it always says "Check back soon for your new featured selection".

Hope this works...

7. lv70smusic

lv70smusic Senior Member

What you did is change to an online membership. I assume that you'll get an email soon asking you to respond online to your featured selection.

I've never had a problem with either BMG or the now defunct Columbia House in terms of converting memberships to the "positive response" option once my initial obligation was met. Just write to them and tell them that you want your membership changed such that you will not be sent anything automatically.

8. ec461

ec461 Forum Resident

B6ODS4

50% off & free S&H

Doesn't work on boxsets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.