New Series The Walking Dead on AMC this Fall

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by sbroache, Aug 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ridernyc

ridernyc Forum Resident

About a half second before the zombies head went flying I figured out Michonne was about to make her appearance.

2. JimC

JimC Senior Member

:cheers:

3. Veech

Veech Space In Sounds

Plenty of zombie action tonight and Rick finally spills the beans. So begins the "Ricktatorship" as per Glen Mazzara.

4. subatomic09

subatomic09 Forum Resident

What an incredible finale. And frankly, the new hooded character left me anticipating season 3 more than anything else. She has pets! :laugh:

Please refrain from spoiling anything about this character if you've read the comic. I'd like to be able to keep discussing the show here without any of the mystery about her being spoiled.

5. jlc76

jlc76 Forum Resident

Yeah, the introduction of Michonne with her standing there hooded with a sword in her hand and two zombies in tow seemed very comic book like...in a good way.

6. agentalbert

agentalbert Senior Member

Finale comments WITH SPOILERS!!!**************

Very good finale. Loved Michonne's introduction. Less dead than I expected. I predicted Jimmy and Patricia would bite it this episode, but also figured Hershel was a goner, and very possibly Beth and T-Dog as well.

WTF Lori? How many days ago was it she was practically goading Rick into "doing something" about Shane, and then she acts like she's mad at him the situation is resolved? And getting angrier still about Carl putting him down? That could have been prevented if she'd been watching Carl instead of letting him always slip away.

Carol seems to have undergone and abrupt personality change.

7. Macman

Macman Senior Member

I'm sooo sick of Lori and her whining and hope she gets it early in Season 3. Great end to an at times sluggish season. I'm looking forward to Michonne and what I guess appeared to be a prison in the distance.

8. Kyhl

Kyhl On break

+1
    What was up Lori’s butt this time? I didn’t get her separating from Rick when she found out that he killed Shane. So what? She had a thing for Shane, so? Who cares, get over it. She can die anytime. I won’t miss her character.

Here's how I would have written the last search through the house for Carl scene.
    Lori looked all through the house and couldn’t find Carl. Has anyone else seen him? Better look again.
    Yep, still not there. Have you seen Carl?
    Have you seen Carl?
    Have you seen Carl?

T-Dog: SHUT UP ALREADY! We have been with you the whole time. If you haven’t seen him then we haven’t either. Stop asking!
    Bang to the noggin.
    Ah silence.

:D

So now we have two other groups in the vicinity? The bar boys and this druid with trained/tamed walkers? I'm assuming the druid is from the prison in the background. Could be wrong, but without spoilers I don't think we can know for certain so please don't spoil it if you know.

It's bad enough that we already know it's a she. :shh:

9. ridernyc

ridernyc Forum Resident

I hope they don't rush the next story. If they gave the farm an entire season, the next storyline should take at least two seasons.

10. ridernyc

ridernyc Forum Resident

Yeah I hated Loris reaction. It's a lazy writing technique that is used all the time, where a character gets mad and upset about something simply to create tension. They did it to set up Ricks speech. Just like they had to do the whole "I didn't want to upset you and I wasn't sure if it was true" bit to have an excuse for the CDC cliffhanger.

This season ended perfectly though, no big secrets. Just stuff to be excited about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.