New Tower Records coupons 5/9/2006

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by hamburgerpimp, May 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hamburgerpimp

hamburgerpimp New Member Thread Starter

Save Again...and Again...and Again! :)

Offer #1 (May 8-14, 2006)

Save 15% off your next order of $25.00 or more! (plus free standard shipping!)

Coupon code: 58F4TN2
    -------------------

Offer #2 (May 15-21, 2006)

Save $10.00 on your next order of $50.00 or more! (plus free standard shipping!)

Coupon code: M5TN2Y6
    --------------------

Offer #3 (May 22-31, 2006)

Save 20% on your next order of $100.00 or more! (plus free 2nd day shipping)

Coupon code: 23TW5HF

2. floyd

floyd Senior Member

thanks hamburger

Tower has a classical sale going on until the 15th so this combined with one of the coupons can lead to a good deal.

3. KeithH

KeithH Success With Honor...then and now

Good info. I might use that 20%-off coupon for some SACDs.

4. SamS

SamS Forum Legend

With the Classical sale going on, and using the above coupon today, you can get RCA Living Stereo SACDs for about $9/each shipped.

They seemed to have raised all their list prices on these to $12.99, but at under $9 you're doing pretty well.

5. ashlee5

ashlee5 Senior Member

I ordered two CCR SACDs using the second coupon. Thanks. :)

6. Dusty Chalk

Dusty Chalk Grounded Space Cadet

Dagnabit, I forgot to use last week's coupon. I was going to get the new Black Heart Procession and something else...

7. Manos

Manos Forum Resident

Thanks, HP

I used Offer # 2 plus the classical 20% discount to buy the Vegh Quartet's Beethoven String Quartets for $61. Thanks!

8. SamS

SamS Forum Legend

I knocked out a couple of seperate orders for ~$50 each including 5 RCA Living Stereo SACDs, pre-ordered the Dazed & Confused Criterion DVD and the CCR self-titled SACD.

If you work it just right, the 20% savings can be pretty significant.. that darn Tower keeps getting my money month after month :p

9. floyd

floyd Senior Member

I got these SACD titles:
    SCARLATTI:Griselda

http://www.classicstoday.com/review.asp?ReviewNum=6988
    which is supposed to be quite fantastic.

I also finally picked up Offenbach: Gaite Parisienne; Respighi / Fiedler, BSO RCA Living Stereo which has been discussed here quite a bit.

10. SamS

SamS Forum Legend

Two thumbs up for Tower. I placed my order for 5 SACDs late on Monday, and they arrived today in Texas. Can't beat that for free shipping and discs under $9 each :cool:

11. floyd

floyd Senior Member

I got my Monday placed order today too. When I got the box I couldn't figure out what it was because no way could the tower order have been here so quick... but it was!!!

12. hamburgerpimp

hamburgerpimp New Member Thread Starter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.