Nick Drake OOP Pink Moon LP Box Set - $19.91

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by misterclean, Jan 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flaming Torch

Flaming Torch Forum Resident

I have just used the download code from my Five Leaves vinyl box. Seem to have the 3 downloads as per the card.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
    tmtomh likes this.
  2. adm62

adm62 Senior Member

Wow. Why are you guys ruining brand new vinyl with clumsy cleaning? Just play it!

3. mikeyt

mikeyt Forum Resident

Clumsy? It was a tiny streak of water. Take a chill pill, dude. I've never received a record that didn't have debris on it, so they get cleaned before they get played. Better for the record and my stylus in the long run, and I get to enjoy the music without ticks and pops caused by dirt.

eddiel and tmtomh like this.
  4. marcb

marcb Senior Member

Wow...you play dirty new vinyl without cleaning it?

5. adm62

adm62 Senior Member

I wasn't being completely serious, but it does sort of defeat the purpose of cleaning if the process itself introduces defects!

6. eddiel

eddiel Senior Member

He didn't introduce a defect to the sound. He got a drop of water on the label. You should've stuck a smiley face at the end of your initial post :)

7. Vinyl Socks

Vinyl Socks The Buzz Driver

I recently bought a newer, sealed pressing of "Pink Moon" with these very same deadwax codes...common codes? Or indicating something special? Discogs says that the pressing year is "unknown".
    I can verify that the mastering is sonically beautiful.

8. mikeyt

mikeyt Forum Resident

Same pressing but not in the box. I'm glad that the great mastering is still in play.

Vinyl Socks likes this.
  9. achrafhaffari

achrafhaffari New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.