Not music...cookies...but REAL cheap!

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by kwadguy, Nov 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kwadguy

kwadguy Senior Member Thread Starter

OK, so this is not a music deal, it's a deal on cookies. But cookies are round like records and CDs, and besides, who doesn't like cookies and tooth decay?

Anyway, Amazon has apparently misprogrammed an automatic coupon in their system.

Buy TWO cases of Bahlsen Hit Cocoa Sandwich Cookies (one of the most popular cookies in Europe; imported from Europe) for a total of $4. (Free shipping if you have Amazon prime; otherwise you pay shipping).

That's 50 packages of 12 cookies each for $4. These usually sell for about $1.50-2 per package in the store.

Go here:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000FBQ594

You need to add TWO cases (two of the item above) to get the automatic $20 discount in your cart, bringing the total down to $4 ($24-20).

Kwad

2. lv70smusic

lv70smusic Senior Member

Amazon has been running good promotions for this brand of cookie for a while now. I was once almost ready to place my order and then I realized that the last thing in the world I need is a large case of cookies at my disposal since I have little willpower when sweets are around. (I've also never even tried this kind of cookie so I wasn't sure how much I would actually like them.) Still, for those who like this brand of cookie and have a good use for them (other than eating them all alone in too short of a period of time!), it's a great deal.

3. Oatsdad

Oatsdad Oat, Biscuits, Abbie & Mitzi: Best Dogs Ever

Deal's dead...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.