Now You See Me -- most annoying movie I've seen in long time

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Ghostworld, Sep 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vidiot

Vidiot Now in 4K HDR!

My joke is, put Cera, Eisenberg, and Samberg in the same movie and call them The Annoying Brothers. It can't miss. Add Jon Heder as a distant uncle, and it'll be even more huge. (Though not in a good way.)

The only thing worse would be Jack Black, Zack Galifianakis, and Jonah Hill in the same movie, called The Super-Annoying Fat Guys. You just know when one of these guys gets in a movie, the other two got the script and turned it down.

Solaris likes this.
  2. Oatsdad

Oatsdad Oat, Biscuits, Abbie & Mitzi: Best Dogs Ever

I like Eisenberg and Samberg. Can't stand Cera!

3. progrocker71

progrocker71 Forum Resident

I like those guys as well, I'd watch a movie featuring all 3. :D

4. Ghostworld

Ghostworld Senior Member Thread Starter

Hehehe. That's brilliant. Some people would running screaming from the theater!

5. spewey

spewey Senior Member

Soooooo....How did he do the thing with the handcuffs and the key in the coke can?

6. Vidiot

Vidiot Now in 4K HDR!

I'm convinced they're the same guy with makeup. Have you ever seen even two of them in the same place at the same time?

The trick where Jesse Eisenberg suddenly stands up in the police station and not only gets out of the cuffs, he puts them on the police officer... that would not be possible on God's green earth. There's a lotta crap like this that stretches credibility to the breaking point. But it's still a fun film to a point.

7. Yovra

Yovra Collector of Beatles Threads

That was my biggest problem; a nice first act and in the last half hour it all gets predictable and annoying. A waste of a very nice cast!

8. progrocker71

Just announced today that Now You See Me 3 has been green-lit...a year before Now You See Me 2 hits theaters.

9. mfp

mfp Senior Member

My opinion of this movie: cool cast wasted on a story that doesn't make any sense.

10. Vidiot

Vidiot Now in 4K HDR!

11. progrocker71

12. Master_It_Right

Master_It_Right Forum Resident

Never saw it, though Borne Ultimatum gave me a headache thanks to some of the camera work too. I can't stand movies that do that.

13. Damien DiAngelo

Damien DiAngelo Forum Resident

I know I'm not a huge movie buff, but I didn't realize that Cera & Eisenberg were different people until I saw the credits for Zombieland.
    I had never heard of Eisenberg; I thought it was Cera in that movie, and every other movie that Jessie Eisenberg was in.

14. daglesj

daglesj Forum Resident

Watched this a few weeks ago. Was okay but went to pieces in the last 10-15 mins or so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.