Numero Group Mega Sale Pop Up Shop in Greenpoint Brooklyn Near WFMU Record Fair

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by DigMyGroove, Apr 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DigMyGroove

DigMyGroove Forum Resident Thread Starter

Numero Group has opened a pop up shop on Franklin Avenue in Greenpoint Brooklyn across the street from the Brooklyn Expo Center where the WFMU Record Fair is being held this weekend.

They have vinyl and CDs available with pricing on most titles around $15 for vinyl and $5 for CDs. They also have numerous box sets. I’m not sure if this is only for this weekend, but if you’re in Brooklyn or close and like the kind of releases they put out it’s a great opportunity to get a heck of a deal.

Sunday 04/29 is the final day of the record fair, so if you make the trip to Greenpoint definitely stop by there too, admission is $7.00. There’s an overwhelming number of records that await. I found the best deals at WFMU’s tables where titles ranged from $5 to $12 on average, but the sky’s the limit elsewhere on the floor.

black sheriff likes this.
  2. Mugrug12

Mugrug12 The Jungle Is a Skyscraper

Oh man I wish I could be there. Good looking out on the heads up though...

hutlock likes this.
  3. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

Yeah, I wish I could be there too. I could easily drop a bundle on their stuff.

If anyone going doesn't already have the Scientists box set ("A Place Called Bad") I HIGHLY recommend grabbing it. Might be the best thing I heard last year.

black sheriff and noname74 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.