NYPD Blue Question???

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Michael, Mar 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MMM

MMM Forum Hall Of Fame

Thanks for posting that link! Holy **** :)

2. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O! Thread Starter

Stunning...Whew...

3. chip-hp

chip-hp Cool Cat

NYPD Blue is back on the air tonight ...:thumbsup:

4. Michael

OH YEA! Got my VCR set and ready...A nice time for me and the wife! WE love this show...Thanks! for posting this! I checked the TV guide last week and was ready...LOL!

5. Ed Bishop

Ed Bishop Incredibly, I'm still here

BACK!!

Same here, though if I forget I can catch the westie feed Steve is sure to watch...I still haven't gotten over that PETA photo Craig linked us to.
    Good God A'Mighty....but her and Andy?:confused: How does this guy get so lucky? First Sharon Lawrence...I've had to fight for it all me life, and I''m just a bit cuter!:p Un-FFFFIN-Fair!!!:rolleyes:

ED:cool:

6. SamS

SamS Forum Legend

Great episode tonight. I really only got hooked on it because it's on in High Definition.

Hmmmm, shows in HD = more new viewers........ Now why would that catch on? ;)

7. Michael

Re: BACK!!

Some women view what's inside, instead of the outside. Sipowicz's character has a great soul and Ross knows it...Still he's one lucky sucker....Ross is just a living doll! I'll bet Dennis is having a ball!

8. Steve Hoffman

Steve Hoffman Your host Your Host

How does this show look in Hi Def?

Anyone notice the extra commercials and much less actual show time. Pretty soon it's going to be a 35 minute show in an hour slot. :rolleyes:

9. Michael

Since I don't have cable or the dish, I'm on antenna! We tape the show on our VCR every week and I have that really neat feature...COMMERCIAL advance! Zips through the commercials and stops at the next scene. I'll bet the syndicated early epys are chopped to ****! I don't believe the current shows are cut? Just more commercials.

10. Larry Geller

Larry Geller Surround sound lunatic

It looks AMAZING in HD. The establishing street scenes are very colorful & the level of detail is great. Also in 5.1 Dolby Digital, not much back stuff, but great left-right separation. Charlotte Ross' bathroom scene was a religious experience in HD!:D
    All network shows have been asked to shorten by about 5 min. to allow room for Iraq updates.

11. Steve Hoffman

Steve Hoffman Your host Your Host

Which I'm sure they did with great glee; more time for doughnuts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.