P.S.F. Records: Japanese psych

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Cherrycherry, Dec 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cherrycherry

Cherrycherry Forum Resident Thread Starter

Not seeing any threads on this, so here goes.
    P.S.F. Records, Psychedelic Speed Freaks, is no longer around, but you can still visit their website via archive.
    PSF Records - Catalog PSFD1-20
    I think that I first found them from the AcidMothersTemple, and started following other acts from the label.
    Seems they closed up shop awhile back, shut down the website. The catalog is planned for re-lease by the Black Editions label.
    Sadly, the founder of P.S.F Records, Hideo Ikeezumi, had passed away early this year, 2017.

2. Cherrycherry

3. giantleech

giantleech Lord of all fevers and plagues

^^^ Ironically, that High Rise title you posted above is not a P.S.F. label release.

4. Cherrycherry

Yeah, I know. But, High Rise released many discs on P.S.F. and that specific song title was the inspiration for naming the record label.
    That's why I posted it. I do appreciate your note.

Do you have any albums off P.S.F. ?

5. bzfgt

bzfgt The Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

In the spirit of PSF:

deege3000 and Cherrycherry like this.
  6. Mr. H

Mr. H Forum Resident

They released tons of great stuff. There’s an LA, CA based company called The Black Editions thag acquired the rights to reissue the PSF stuff before it’s founder passed away. There is a thread on Black Editions on this forum.

They’re LP releases with downloads included and have a bandcamp page. I think they’re 4 reissues into it at this point.

bzfgt likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.