Pink Floyd DSOTM SACD In Stock!

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by RandySchimka, Mar 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RandySchimka

RandySchimka Senior Member Thread Starter

I thought the group would like to know that www.cheap-cds.com has the new DSOTM SACD in stock on their website for $12.24. If you search for Pink Floyd, this disc will be just below the "Regular" discs and is labeled SACD...

With S&H, that would come to about $15. My experience in the past is that they ship (from the Los Angeles area in California) as soon as you order, even before release Tuesday...

This would be an easy way to get this disc without driving all over town to see who has it in stock (ala The Police)....

Check it out.....

Randy

2. bmoura

bmoura Senior Member

That's wild! I guess it does confirm the street date on the SACD really is next Tuesday.

Hmm, I wonder how long it would take for the order to get from Buena Park to the SF Bay Area..... ?!

3. KeithH

KeithH Success With Honor...then and now

Thanks, Randy. Since this is a single-inventory release (i.e., it will replace the remastered CD), I am hopeful that it will be readily available locally next Tuesday. On the day all the Police discs were released, my local Best Buy stores only had the Every Breath You Take: The Classics single-inventory disc. That said, the remastered CDs and single-layer SACDs came in within a week.

4. Metralla

Metralla Joined Jan 13, 2002

There was a report on AA that this was an error on the part of Cheap CDs. They supposedly said they had 12 in stock, but they don't. And they don't take pre-orders. I think the $11.99 pre-order from Best Buy is the cheapest I know of.

Regards,
    Geoff

5. KCJay

KCJay Guest

I just received an email from Circuitcity.com that my preorder of DSOTM SACD shipped today.....

6. tony2v

tony2v Forum Resident

Just received my email from circuitcity.com that DSOTM has been shipped!!!

7. bmoura

bmoura Senior Member

Re: Re: Pink Floyd DSOTM SACD In Stock!

Well, I ordered one from them last night and just received the email from Cheap CDs that it has shipped by Air Mail today. Stay tuned.... !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.