Pink Floyd - The Endless River - October 2014

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by dirie, Jul 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andersoncouncil

Andersoncouncil Forum Resident

If Roger and his camp had good business sense, they would have Roger put out his long worked on solo album the same day as The Eternal River. That would help his sales and be great for all concerned (including s fans!).

I know...it's probably not finished, but c'mon Rog, what else do you have going on right now? Finish it up & get it out there by the time PF release their new album. I'm sure that you can cobble together 40 minutes of good, releasable music. Even if you have to throw a demo or two in there. Let's get it done and get some healthy competition going! Win-win for everyone.

2. dkmonroe

dkmonroe A completely self-taught idiot

That would be a spectacularly stupid idea as it would just re-ignite the perception that there's a fight-to-the-death going on between Waters and Pink Floyd, and Roger has tried multiple times to put that perception to rest.

Daddydave and PROG U.K. like this.
  3. Andersoncouncil

...but didn't that kind of happen in 1987? KAOS vs' AMLOR?

4. Andersoncouncil

I think of it as healthy competition, not a fight to the death. YMMV.

5. dkmonroe

Is it still 1987? Is the situation of 1987 really the one you want to perpetually exist for Pink Floyd? I can confidently speculate that Roger Waters doesn't.

Oliver and Billy Infinity like this.
  6. dkmonroe

Roger Waters, as far as I can tell, does not wish to be in perpetual competition with Pink Floyd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.