PopMarket - 10% off everything with free shipping 12/15 only

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Whoopycat, Dec 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whoopycat

Whoopycat Forum Resident Thread Starter

PopMarket has taken a beating on this forum, and rightfully so, but the I've pre-ordered a couple items since they relaunched and they've come through on time both times. The new management seems to have righted the ship. So, with that said...

POPFSD10 to get 10% off everything with free shipping 12/15 only

I picked up the Faces "You Can Make Me Dance" box for $27 shipped.

bubba-ho-tep likes this.
  2. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

PopMarket used to be a semi-regular destination for my cash but their prices have been underwhelming since the re-launch. Your Faces box is certainly a decent deal at $27 but just a couple months ago, it was remarkably less from Deep Discount. Regardless, I'm sure that some will benefit from the additional 10% off today.

3. aroney

aroney Who really gives a...?

PopMarket died awhile ago. Nothing more to see there...:(

trumpetplayer likes this.
  4. bamboozlednow

bamboozlednow Well-Known Member

PopMarket was taken over by the same people who run ImportCDs, Deep Discount and CC Music/Vinyl. So the smooth sailing you might be experiencing now will probably only last for so long.

5. ggergm

ggergm another spring another baseball season

Everybody has something bad to say about Pop Market except those who have actually bought something from them since the re-launch. The OP told of his experiences. I bought two copies of Phish's vinyl release of A Live One for $75.99 each, which is the cheapest price I've seen for that. With a $99 order getting me free freight, I was very pleased. They shipped upon release and the LPs arrived in good shape.

Listen, nobody is saying it will be like it was before. But that may be the good news. It won't be like it was before.

black sheriff likes this.
  6. bubba-ho-tep

bubba-ho-tep Resident Ne'er-Do-Well

That code is on top of any other discounts, too. The Zappa Halloween '77 costume box rings up to just $75. I'm really tempted to bite.

7. Juggsnelson

Juggsnelson Senior Member

I have gotten some amazing vinyl deals through Popmarket since the relaunch. The revent 2LP of Candy-O for $12.85, the 2LP reissue of We Care a Lot from Faith No More for $11.55, Costello Punch the Clock for $7.99 etc..
    Check the "On Sale" section and combine it with a sale and/or free shipping and there are deals to be had!

black sheriff likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.