Price Tracker: Beatles Mono Vinyl box set

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by ptijerm, Jun 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buggyhair

Buggyhair Forum Resident

You wouldn't believe the trauma I just went through trying to complete the transaction for the mono box. It involved my credit card company, my phone company, and who knows what else. An hour later, all is clear but the box is sold out. Unbelievable. I was ready to put my fist through the wall. Rant over.

2. Dr. Winston Ramone

Dr. Winston Ramone Shoveling smoke with a pitchfork in the wind

I had the same experience here - I doubt we will see that price point again this holiday season - hopefully I'm wrong!

3. Ben Toscano

Ben Toscano Forum Resident

Just bought it. Thanks for the tip.

azjvm05 likes this.
  4. Buggyhair

Buggyhair Forum Resident

They're allowing orders to be placed on the mono box again. They have the "buy now - more coming soon" message on it. I placed an order and I'm crossing my fingers.

5. Dr. Winston Ramone

Good luck! Such a good deal.

6. Dr. Winston Ramone

I was just able to order the mono set from musicvaultz - who knows when it will arrive, but im glad I got the deal. Looking forward to checking it out!

7. azjvm05

azjvm05 Forum Resident

Dr. Winston Ramone likes this.
  8. The Beave

The Beave My Wife Is My Life! And don’t I forget it!

Well it looks like the sale is over-prices back to normal-$399. For the Beatles mono vinyl box. Congrats to all that jumped on these deals- it was truly a spectacular weekend sale.
    The beave

9. Beholdentonoone

Beholdentonoone Forum Resident

I had my cart filled and had to run out. Got home after midnight ready to pull the trigger on a BIG ORDER and found the sale was over. I'm sad but my wallet is happy. Hopefully they roll a similar sale out prior to the Holidays.

lightbulb likes this.
  10. The Beave

The Beave My Wife Is My Life! And don’t I forget it!

Always go with fate!
    The beave

11. Thesmellofvinyl

Thesmellofvinyl Senior Member

Music Direct has it, at the moment, for $274.99 and free shipping.

12. genesplitter

genesplitter Member

Amazon has it for $288.89

John Bliss likes this.
  13. SamS

SamS Forum Legend

So I placed an order this weekend via Walmart.com for the mono box @ $228 w/store pickup. I normally avoid buying from Walmart, but the price was too good, and I have one close by.

I noticed today that Amazon (as the seller) had recently sold out, but now expects more on May 16th.

My question: is this box still being pressed? Or, is the distributor sitting on them and still releasing stock in batches? Just curious if this is still in print.

14. SamS

SamS Forum Legend

In case anyone cares: I did pick up the Mono box from Walmart. They did a good job by not removing it from the outer packaging, so the set is in perfect shape.

I'll have to double-check, but there did seem to be a date code of Dec '15 on the outer box? So I guess these are still around from the initial run(s).

If Walmart runs it again for ~$220, I'd recommend this :)

azjvm05 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.