Price Watch: Rolling Stones Mono vinyl box

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by lennonfan1, Sep 23, 2016.

1. The Beave

The Beave Forum Resident

Yeah, but I got my second one for $221 off of A.it two months ago, so this is not really a hot deal.
    My original box I paid $278 from Amazon.UK on their first pre order.
    So the people who got it from Musicvaultz for $155 are the real ones who got an incredible deal.
    Word I heard is that they've basically stopped selling. So they most likely have pressed up too many.......again.
    the beave

2. George Blair

George Blair Forum Resident

There's always a better deal I guess. I just got tired of trying to find this for under $300, so consider it a good enough deal. Now I don't have to wait around for it to drop a few $$ or disappear forever, whichever comes first.

3. The Beave

The Beave Forum Resident

You know George, it could. What we've found out is that, although a company might say a title is 'Limited Edition' to say, 10000 copies, what they seem to do is get like 1-2000 pressed first. Put them on the market, if they don't 'sell out' in pre sale like the Beatles MonoCd box did, and see how they sell. If it tanks, like it seems this Stones Mono Box has, They just simply wont press up anymore. So only they would know what the actual number of copies made is, but it aint no 10000.
    the beave

George Blair likes this.
  4. whaiyun

whaiyun Forum Resident

Waiting for $155!

NewKidInTown, riverrat and aoxomoxoa like this.
  5. marcb

marcb Forum Resident

Either they skipped a bunch of numbers or they pressed 10,000 (or more) because I have number 99xx (I don't remember the exact number).

6. lennonfan1

lennonfan1 Forum Resident Thread Starter

your wish has been granted.
    go to Deep Discount . take the 15% credit, shipped to your door for even less than that!

aoxomoxoa, whaiyun and lightbulb like this.
  7. whaiyun

whaiyun Forum Resident

Awesome. There goes my budget for RSD 2017! (which is about the equivalent of 3 RSD titles)

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017 at 2:49 PM
  8. guidedbyvoices

guidedbyvoices Forum Resident

9. Todd Fredericks

Todd Fredericks Forum Resident

Tne real trick with these boxes is be patient for better prices. Rare and limited is rare and limited in today's world.

It's like in the early 80's when Marvel released John Byrne's "She Hulk" number one, it said "Collector's Edition" on the front cover. Yeah, right...... :)

10. aoxomoxoa

aoxomoxoa Every night I tell myself I am the Cosmos

Yay!!! $153 !!! I'm so glad I waited !!

whaiyun likes this.