Price Watch: Rolling Stones Mono vinyl box

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by lennonfan1, Sep 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rob macd

rob macd The sunshine bores the daylights out of me

I had mine set back to Canada
    Someone in shipping screwed up

2. Goldy

Goldy Failed to load

Mine went back too with "insufficient address". I'm not reordering from Musicvaultz, the deal is gone and Amazon UK has it for £228 shipped to Ukraine which isn't too bad. Plus, they are actually able to write destination address correctly I believe.

3. guidedbyvoices

guidedbyvoices Old Dan's Records

You sent it back? Or it was sent back by the post office?

Has anyone with the issue contacted musicvaultz about the issue? Surely they'll just ship out a new one with a corrected mailing address

4. Goldy

Goldy Failed to load

I have emailed them, no reply so far. The box is on it's way back from US to Canada.

5. Buggyhair

Buggyhair Forum Resident

I just checked mine on Canada Post. It's in transit, but where it shows the city I'm in, it's a little screwed up. It combines the city and state into one word, so it shows as ANNARBORMI, MI, US. Now I'm concerned that I got one of the bad address labels as well. I used the zip code with the 4 digit extension, so as long as that shows on the label hopefully that will land it at my house.

6. Buggyhair

Buggyhair Forum Resident

I'd like to hear from anyone who received their package without a problem. Anyone?

7. rob macd

rob macd The sunshine bores the daylights out of me

I also emailed them no reply yet
    They did not put my name and address just town and zip
    I Got to post office just after they send back

8. NewKidInTown

NewKidInTown Forum Resident

Mine arrived at my residence without issue!

lightbulb likes this.
  9. guidedbyvoices

Did you order it in the last week? Or Black Friday?

10. NewKidInTown

NewKidInTown Forum Resident

Black Friday

11. guidedbyvoices

It's the more recent batch ordered a week ago having troubles

12. Goldy

Goldy Failed to load

Mine is ordered on Cyber Monday and got sent back.

13. kdart91

kdart91 Forum Resident

Mine was also sent back with "insufficient address" , though it shows "delivered" on tracking to the zip code of my local post office. Showed up there two straight days and finally today they said they must have sent it back.

14. statcat

statcat Forum Resident

Mine says out for delivery still and never arrived so I imagine the address is messed up. What do I do? Call USPS tomorrow morning? Anyone know the best number to call about this?

15. Engineer X

Engineer X Forum Resident

Don't call, it'll take forever to get through. Go to your local Post early, and talk to a supervisor.
    If you can't go in, go to the USPS website, should be a number there to call

16. Buggyhair

Buggyhair Forum Resident

You'd think someone at the company would have noticed at some point that all of these address labels were totally messed up.

17. MartyTem

MartyTem Forum Resident

Ordered Saturday, November 26. Shipped on December 20. Received December 28 without issue. The city name was combined with the state abbreviation but I used a zip+4 code which might have helped with delivery.

18. Buggyhair

Buggyhair Forum Resident

Did the label have your name and street address on it?

19. MartyTem

MartyTem Forum Resident

Just checked the address label. The machine printed label did not have my street address on it. The address was handwritten by someone. I'm guessing it was done by the local post office. I'm sure the zip+4 code (and a Christmas tip to the mail carrier) helped identify my address.

Good luck to all who are still waiting for their box.

black sheriff likes this.
  20. guidedbyvoices

My package hasn't had an update since Chicago on 12/23. But I went to my local post office, they took down my info and tracking number and all that. They're familiar with returns due to insufficient address. So it's worth a shot, go talk to your local post office

21. vinylbuff

vinylbuff Forum Resident

Anybody having issues with part of the address missing needs to get to their local post office and talk to the supervisor. Just tell them a box is coming from Canada and that the street number and name is missing. Believe it or not, they are real good at looking out for it. I gave my address at the desk to one of the clerks and she looked up and said, "oh, that's area "xxx", and "so & so" is your delivery man today, and should be in your neighborhood in the next 20 minutes." I went home and around the corner came the truck. Uncanny timing. North Port is Big, 3 zip codes, and they know everybody like we are close friends. If you give them a heads-up,(your post office, not North Port's :laugh:) you'll get your package.......

dasacco and guidedbyvoices like this.
  22. dasacco

dasacco Senior Member

Thanks vinylbuff, mine was "out for delivery" this morning, but my mail came and it didn't show. I went to the post office and they swiftly tracked it down, and it's now in my hands.

Same issue as others had said, the mailing label had my name, city, state and zip, but not my street address.

23. Spitfire

Spitfire Senior Member

I gave my mail carrier a write up of the problem along with copies of the latest USPS tracking plus my shipping receipt which shows the tracking number and complete address. He said he'd turn it in to the post office. I hope this helps. Saving money this year is turning into a hassle. First the Popmarket fiasco, now this.

24. oldjollymon

oldjollymon right channel den/left channel kitchen

My Stones Mono is gone too, just like that: ordered Black Friday & been watching the tracking, then suddenly "out for delivery" changed to "returned to sender/insufficient address". Called the local PO & they looked up tracking & said it was already headed back & would prob. be in Canada tomorrow. Bummer...

25. The Beave

The Beave My Wife Is My Life! And don’t I forget it!

Well, with the units returning we should see them putting them back up for sale on their website.
    How many boxes shipped back are we up to now? 5? For those of you effected, I would shoot MV another email and claim that box as yours, unless that is your so well now P*ssed off that you'll just take a refund.
    In which case I wouldn't blame you in the least.
    the bea ve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.