Project Speed Box S

Discussion in 'Audio Hardware' started by HankM, Aug 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HankM

HankM Senior Member Thread Starter

I just purchased a Speed Box S for my Music Hall 5.1 and would like to get a longer 16v/AC cable which connects the turntable to the Speed Box S. The current cable is very short and I would like to know where I could order one. Thanks!

2. TerryB

TerryB Forum Resident

I agree, the short cord is a stinker. Ice got mine in a weird spot behind the table. I've thought about DIYing a new cord someday.

3. DigMyGroove

DigMyGroove Forum Resident

I bought the Speedbox S for my Music Hall MMF-7 (love it!). I had the same issue you have and replaced the provided cord with a 30" version of this one from Best-Tronics, http://best-tronics.com/mm5/merchan...uct_Code=POWER5-III&Attributes=Yes&Quantity=1 Just order whatever length you need, it's inexpensive and works great, I received my order in about four days. When you order just choose one of their provided postage options, don't bother requesting a quote like I did, it will only delay your order and won't be any different than what you find offered when checking out. Also I suggest ordering a slightly longer length than you need, mine came in a tad short. Fortunately it worked out so I didn't bother with a return but I would have preferred if it was exactly what I ordered.

4. HankM

HankM Senior Member Thread Starter

Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.