Promo/Trailer reel for our new series "Thespian"

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by mindblanking, Jun 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mindblanking

mindblanking The Bourbon King Thread Starter

Hey everyone,

Haven't been around much the last year or so as I've been shooting eight episodes of a web/tv series called "Thespian" about a well travelled and once promising comedian who after 25 years finds himself back where he started, living just a few feet from the apartment he left to start his now flat lined career. Undaunted, he decides to hit "reset' and go back to his roots as a serious actor. Here's a link to the trailer and would love any feedback you might have. Does it successfully showcase the arc of the story? Does it make you want to watch the season? Each episode is 15 minutes or less and we're currently shopping it to various platforms including Hulu, Amazon Prime and a host of others. We did this ultra low budget but I think you'll agree it has a lot of polish. Warning- the trailer DOES have language so hope it's okay to post here. I figured as long as I didn't embed it, I was safe. And if you like what you see, I'm happy to send you password protected links to the episodes. Although, we've not yet released to the general public. I know there are a lot of industry people and passionate students of film and tv here and I just wanted to share our efforts. Enjoy.

2. mindblanking

mindblanking The Bourbon King Thread Starter

Forgot to mention I wrote, directed and am the lead actor in this. My wife and I did the editing and color grading and I did the post sound mix for four of the episodes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.