R.I.P. Margot Kidder

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by AKA, May 14, 2018.

1. 905

905 Forum Resident

I'm a genuine fan.
    And as a man in his 40s, may I say Margot will always be my Lois Lane. Her charisma was off the charts.
    I only wish I got to meet her or talk on the phone and tell her how much she meant to me.

Scope J likes this.
  2. Scope J

Scope J Forum Resident

3. aussievinyl

aussievinyl Forum Resident

RIP Margo. I wonder what I would’ve done if I ever met a woman with Lois’s characteristics...

4. antoniod

antoniod Forum Resident

Because she gave the guy in the pub in Dublin her shoes(QUACKSER FORTUNE).

5. townsend

townsend Forum Resident

6. Beer Milk Shake

Beer Milk Shake Well-Known Member

What a super woman.

Mark_TB and townsend like this.
  7. JozefK

JozefK Forum Resident

as a last ditch attempt to keep us afloat until the fall fund drive. Margie rang up. “Sorry to hear that you’re in such bad shape that you’ve got to sell all your good stuff,” she said. “I’ve been there and I’m willing to help. What if I send you and Becky a pair of my panties to auction off to the highest bidder? There’s got to be some Lois Lane-obsessed pervert out there that would pay good money to sniff them.”

:bdance:

Sternodox likes this.
  8. cboldman

cboldman Forum Resident

I was at Motor Coty Comic Con in Novi, Michigan this weekend, where Margot Kidder was scheduled to be a guest. The booth where she was to be signing autographs was converted to a tribute to her.

Guss2 likes this.
  9. ex_mixer

ex_mixer Forum Resident

R.I.P - On the set of Superman.

[​IMG]

fitzysbuna likes this.
  10. fitzysbuna

fitzysbuna Forum Resident

RIP ! apart from superman films my favourite role of hers is Vanishing Act one of the best tv movies I have ever seen! I was watching something a few months ago (can't remember what ) and saw an actress that looked and sounded very much like her I later found out it was her niece so that voice and the looks runs in the family.

11. Moshe V

Moshe V Forum Resident

Rest in peace.