Radiohead on Conan!

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by ducksdeluxe, Oct 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ducksdeluxe

ducksdeluxe A voice in the wilderness. Thread Starter

Friday October 17. Set yer TIVOs! :thumbsup:

2. JWB

JWB New Member

I hope they play something straight-forward like "There There" or "2+2=5"....and not something wierd like "The Gloaming".

3. Tyler

Tyler Senior Member

I think Radiohead is on Letterman the same night as Conan. I think we'll probably hear them play "Go to sleep" it is their newest single.

Personally I'd like to hear "Myxomatosis" or "A Wolf at the Door".

4. Well, they didn't make it to Conan (cancellation announced earlier in the month) but they did show up on Letterman last night. Although most of us were assuming they'd do their newest single, "Go to Sleep", they instead did "2+2=5", which was more than fine for me! Tom looked like a prized fighter with both eyes swollen, but then again maybe he looks that way a lot...it's just that he wasn't jumping around a lot, so he was more evident. Overall, though, very good performance, very cool to see them anytime.

Ted_B

5. Tyler

Tyler Senior Member

Radiohead's performance on Letterman was great. They didn't play "Go to Sleep" because 2+2=5 is their new single.

What was the deal with Paul Schaffer and Wolf Blitzer? That was kind of bizarre. Letterman needs to drop the lame "Will it float" sketch.

6. ducksdeluxe

ducksdeluxe A voice in the wilderness. Thread Starter

Paul Schaffer likes to pretend he's James Brown, and most nights some random celebrity will come out and throw a cape over Paul, only to have Paul throw it off and dash back out to the microphone and demonstrate to us all that he absolutely cannot sing. Shut up and play, Paul.

Will It Float? seems to have become an institution on that show, unfortunately. All the late night people have their bits that they repeat endlessly, funny or not. Nothing better than Conan's "If They Mated".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.