DCC Archive Ragged Old Flag/Patriot question

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Larry Naramore, Jan 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larry Naramore

Larry Naramore Bonafied Knucklehead Thread Starter

Been tryin' to snag a copy of this was able to order the Gospel 2-fer although I'm a little miffed that I already have both albums on a Legacy gospel collection but then I'm the same one who picked up DCC's Everly Brothers' gold disc which almost mirrors Rhinos' 1985 issue which I also have. Anyway now that I'm finished with my ramble I'll pop the question. Has anybody succesfuly ordered this CD (Ragged Old Flag/Patriot)???? Tower doesn't list it, CD Now lists it as back ordered and Amazon lists it as limited availability and Music Exchange can't find it in thier computer though the gospel 2-fer is there. To further add to the confusion Legacy reissued it as a single album. Also what is S&P Records???? End of rant

2. Steve Hoffman

Steve Hoffman Your host Your Host

Larry,

Did you ever get my e-mail?

Regarding this Johnny Cash two-fer, I think (just think, mind you) that Sony has cancelled it for now.

Sigh.

Too much breath of life for them I guess.

At least they paid me....

3. Larry Naramore

Hi Steve. Got your e-mail but have been waiting till I have more time to reply. Bummer about Ragged/Patriot! Guess I'll go listen to your Johnny Cash Sings Ballads Of True West. :)

4. BradOlson

BradOlson Country/Christian Music Maven

Legacy did issue a standalone CD of "Ragged Old Flag."

5. Larry Naramore

:( Yea Bradley they have 5 of them over at Tower Records in Glendale and 2 more next door at Music Exchange but not one of them has "Mastered by Steve Hoffman" on the back of it. :) Happy you picked up DCC's Bob Wills disc. Ain't it great? I won't say I told you so! :)

6. BradOlson

BradOlson Country/Christian Music Maven

Yes, the Bob Wills disc is great and I highly reviewed it at Amazon.com. I'm glad I got you a CD-R of the Bob Wills tribute CD by George Jones. Have you listened to it?

7. Larry Naramore

I have, thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.