Record Frame - Cover And Record

Discussion in 'Audio Hardware' started by Denniswilson, May 16, 2018.

1. Denniswilson

Denniswilson Well-Known Member Thread Starter

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a record frame that will show the cover and record? Most I can see just show the record or just the cover. I live in the UK so one I can get here would be great.

Thank you

2. Leonthepro

Leonthepro Skeptically Optimistic Autodidact Debater

Wait, how do you want it displayed? The cover and record side by side or?

3. harby

harby Forum Resident

Probably wants something like this:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

One would think this kind of "officially licensed" frame is mass production, since the examples look so similar, however it is likely an imported product packaged by record companies and destined for memorabilia shops, not generally available to consumers.

Here is an eBay UK listing for a wall frame displaying the disc and art without overlap, but you could probably have similar bespoke matte work done by most any frame shop.

Leonthepro likes this.
  4. Denniswilson

Denniswilson Well-Known Member Thread Starter

Yes side by side, similar to the pictures above :)

5. Slack Babbath

Slack Babbath Forum Resident

[​IMG] Jelly Roll Morton And His Red Hot Peppers - The King of New Orleans Jazz

6. c-eling

c-eling Forum Resident

Side question, as it seems the OP hasn't been around so instead of starting a new thread figured I'd post here.
    Have you guys tried those America Flat's on Amazon?
    Picked up a KAIU recently, it's a 'swing door' type with a magnetic closer. Very easy if one is constantly wanting to swap out covers. Nice wood construction, came double boxed with great protection. Will fit gatefolds as well. But I think this might be overkill for my needs, kinda why I'm asking about those Flats, they are cheaper but i'm also thinking the manufacture may be as well.
    [​IMG]