Record shops in Atlanta, Perimeter area

Discussion in 'Music, Movie and Hardware Store Guide' started by cdash99, Aug 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdash99

cdash99 Senior Member Thread Starter

I’ll be spending some time in the Perimeter area of north Atlanta for a family event and am curious if there are any music, movie or a/v shops worth checking out. I likely won’t have much time to explore, so going to other neighborhoods isn’t feasible this trip.

Thanks in advance.

2. WERA689

WERA689 Member

There's Comeback Vinyl in Alpharetta COMEBACK VINYL , and Mojo Vinyl in Roswell Mojo Vinyl Records of Atlanta ...both are in the North Metro.

If you can get inside the perimeter, there's a handful of them in Decatur. I haven't been down there though, so I don't have a list. A quick search brought this up: record stores in decatur ga - Google Search

If you can get to the NW side of town, there's Al Bums in Acworth: Al Bum's Record Shoppe and Waterloo Sunset Records in Smyrna: Vinyl records, CD's, DVD's, and much more

I'm fairly new returning to vinyl, so while I know there are more around, those are the ones with a high profile around town.

Good luck, and happy digging!

3. masterbucket

masterbucket Senior Member

Decatur CD will leave you stone broke but happy.
    Great knowledgable staff and store atmosphere.
    Tons of MFSL vinyl/sacd, box sets,Acoustic Sounds,Audio Fidelity etc.....everything but the kitchen sink.

4. dgb02

dgb02 Active Member

I imagine your trip has already occurred but check Ella Guru Record Shop if you can get to the Clairmont/85 area next time. Just a couple miles of the highway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.