Record stores in Ohio & Pennsylvania

Discussion in 'Music, Movie and Hardware Store Guide' started by panicproject, Jan 7, 2018.

1. clhboa

clhboa Forum Resident

Finders Records in Bowling Green. Not too far of a drive off the interstate. Large selection of new vinyl. Very nice looking store. Been in business since '71.

The website has the basic info...

Finders records

Their Facebook page has more photos...

Finders Records

2. panicproject

panicproject Active Member Thread Starter

thanks! looks great!

clhboa likes this.
  3. clhboa

clhboa Forum Resident

Do they still have one called Magnolia Thunderpussy?

4. clhboa

clhboa Forum Resident

In Lima, Ohio there is one called Groamys. Here is the Facebook page....

Groamy's Cd's and Tapes

Also, In Findlay, Ohio a friend of mine sells records out of his garage by appointment. Calls his store The Record Retreat. Here's it's Facebook page...

The Record Retreat

5. spridle

spridle Well-Known Member

Finders is primarily new records. Their selection is insane and you can spend all your vacation money there, easily.

If you're around Cleveland and you go the Rock Hall, remember that you can probably find all those records in the gift shop around town for less. For used records check out Blue Arrow, A Separate Reality and Hausfrau. For a mix of used and new try My Mind's Eye in Lakewood, Vinyl Groove in Bedford, Hollow Bone in Fairlawn, Square Records in Akron and any of The Exchange stores (they're all different - Parma is Metal, Lakewood is more Indie). Loop is cool, but small. Look for the NE Ohio Vinyl Club on Facebook when you get closer. They'll recommend stuff and you never know, they may be doing a swap while you're here.

panicproject likes this.
  6. spridle

spridle Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's still there.

7. panicproject

panicproject Active Member Thread Starter

thanks!! loads for me to get my teeth into.