Recorded Albums but Unreleased

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Dr. Winston, Jun 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TSmithPage

TSmithPage Ex Post Facto Member

Interesting about the Sheryl Crow. I think I read the same review you did, but I've never seen this offered on ebay, and don't know anybody who has it. I understand it is much more polished than anything she's done since. Anybody here actually have this one?

2. MikeT

MikeT Prior Forum Cretin and Current Impatient Creep

Actually recorded, never properly mixed, and widely bootlegged:

Dave Matthews Band "The Lillywhite Sessions"

3. ascot

ascot Senior Member

Yes, I have one. I think I've only listened to it once or twice. It's very pop-oriented with more synths and drum machines than what you're used to hearing from her.

Some of the songs have surfaced: "Father's Sun" was given to one of the Judds and "Hundreds of Tears" was re-recorded and released on a soundtrack, I think, before her official debut album.

None of the songs here appeared on "Tuesday Night Music Club". The boot I have includes live versions of "Leaving Las Vegas", "Happy" (Rolling Stones), and "Can't Cry Anymore".

The sound quality is just ok. Sounds like it came off a copy of a copy of a cassette tape.

4. njwiv

njwiv Senior Member

Lindsey Buckingham - GIFT OF SCREWS

Tracks from the planned album are circulating among collectors.

Jay

5. MagicAlex

MagicAlex Gort Emeritus

Cretones - Thin Red Line

This one was never released on CD. I am dying to get this music! Love it. It was on Planet Records in the early eighties. Does anyone have this that can do a vinyl to CDR transfer?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.