Resurrection - New Series on ABC

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by rockclassics, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

I heard they are scheming up a walking dead tax!

2. Vidiot

Vidiot Now in 4K HDR!

Declare the pennies on your eyes! Turn me on, dead man!

3. Michael

well the dead seem to have no worries about being discovered...

4. imarcq

imarcq Men are from Mars, I'm from Bromley...

Death and taxes?

5. dewey02

dewey02 Forum Resident

Insurance companies will want their life insurance payouts returned.

Vidiot likes this.
  6. shokhead

shokhead Head shok and you still don't what it is. HA!

Pretty good one last night. Sugar and or food seems to be more important then I thought.

7. Michael

warming up to this show, but I hope we don't get burned in the end...

8. Michael

well they already have a death tax, so a Resurrection tax will be next!

9. So the town apparently knows about Jacob returning from the dead and yet the sheriff and immigration agent are worried that Caleb might let others know? How has the town kept this from the rest of the world - no one posted it on Facebook, a blog, called the local TV news station, etc.?

10. Vidiot

Vidiot Now in 4K HDR!

I said this around the time of the second show: within 48 hours, there'd be 150 live news vans there, the Pope would visit, every tabloid paper in the world would show up... dogs and cats, living together... mass hysteria.

I feel more and more they're building up to the feds showing up in Evil Black Government Vans, then guys getting out in spacesuits and loading up the "formerly dead" people into a concentration camp/laboratory for "study"... I can't see it going any other way.

Shawn likes this.
  11. R. Totale

R. Totale The Voice of Reason

Our DVR crapped out 17 minutes into the one from two weeks ago we sat down to watch last night, and I had to go to On Demand cable. They're getting really annoying about disabling FF on OD programming, so I had to do Sudukos with the sound off for 17 minutes while it caught up. I saw more commercials in the rest of that hour than I've seen so far this year.

As second-rate Steven King goes this show still beats out "Under the Dome" - but it's getting closer (and the writing seems to be getting simpler) week by week. I called Newly Alive Girl being preggers before she ever saw the doctor, who btw seems to have an extraordinarily flexible work schedule for a medical professional. The time shift between what looked like a flashback to the old bank robbery and today's bank robbery was good, though.

Vidiot likes this.
  12. shokhead

I thought she was preggers when she died. Smaller town{it seems} so she has a flexible sch.

13. imarcq

imarcq Men are from Mars, I'm from Bromley...

It's looking like the aliens are coming now....but that might be a red herring?

14. rockclassics

rockclassics Senior Member Thread Starter

I'm sticking with it too.

What if a murderer came back? Then a family member of the victim kills the murderer that came back?

What if someone who was murdered comes back? And then that person goes and kills the person that originally killed them? Justice?

15. Mylene

Mylene Senior Member

If it was 'Touched by an Angel' or 'Highway to Heaven' everyone would have turned off by now. That a third of the scenes are set in a church should be putting question marks above the viewers' heads.

16. Michael

but it's OK as ppl love deceit and the "preacher" is deceiving his wife...scandal baby...

17. Michael

yes she was...she said it must have happened before she died.

18. Michael

when I saw the dream sequence with the black FBI vans I thought of you! Oh man...

19. Well, if someone who was murdered comes back, then it really wasn't a murder and the killer should be re-tried for assault ;)

And the family of the formerly-dead person should be sure to refund any life insurance proceeds!

20. shokhead

But that isn't why she killed herself and we don't know who the father is, right?

21. fitzysbuna

fitzysbuna Senior Member

Yeah if it was Touched by an Angel I would have turned off ! but if it was Highway to Heaven I would not !

22. Michael

it seemed she was surprised that she was prego...so it seemed.

23. rockclassics

It was not stated who the father is, but I think we probably know.

24. Michael

the preacher of course...

25. rockclassics

That is who my money is on....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.