Rhino Customer Service Inquiry

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by Myke, Dec 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse Thread Starter

Remember please :
    " Per our policies, criticisms, complaints or attacks on individuals or businesses are strictly forbidden in our forums. "

I ordered that Box Of Fudge Monday. I haven't heard a peep since, and my order shows Processing.
    I've used the Contact form twice now, haven't heard anything back. I see where it says they can't be contacted by phone.

In looking through the archives, I see both praise, and " sometimes you've just got to wait... "

Is that it ? Does anyone have a secret back door in ? Secret contact number ? :help:

2. Lord Hawthorne

Lord Hawthorne Currently Untitled

There are just a handful of people working there.

ARK and Myke like this.
  3. eelkiller

eelkiller One of the great unwashed

Not the fastest but every time I have ordered they have delivered. Patience is the key, I have got some great stuff over the years through their sales.

Myke likes this.
  4. Myke

Agreed, my last time was years ago though, a Monkees DE set that was supposedly OOP everywhere else, yet they, the original source, still quietly had copies tucked away.

Thanks to both of you.

5. Myke

One full week since placing my order now. Three e-mails asking when will this ship ?

6. Myke

" I am so sorry for the delay in a response. It seems the order was stuck — I went ahead and re-sent it to the warehouse. It should be shipping soon. " - Rebeca at Rhino

7. Myke

Less than 4 hours later, UPS is at my door...? It's my Vanilla Fudge Box Of Fudge, with the poster ?!?!?

Return address informs me that Rhino is now about 25 miles away ? Just like the distributors for Twilight Time Blu rays, where I get my orders the very next day too !!!

Very, very impressive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.