DCC Archive Rhino?

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by pigmode, Oct 11, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt

Matt New Member

As much as I appreciate the informative discussions on this board, maybe we should keep the tone a bit more relaxed. People shouldn' t have stress out over music like this...

2. Sckott

Sckott Hand Tighten Only.

I agree. We should all chill out.

Grant, you like the *SINGLE* version of "Magic Carpet Ride"???!?!? Doooode!! Are you ....INSANE!?!? Man. You're off my Christmas card list buddy!! See if I ever do anything for YOU again, Mister!! Sheeesh!! #@#$%^ WTF!

3. lukpac

lukpac Senior Member

I don't need this...

WHAT exactly are the differences? As I've said before, the stereo mix isn't quite as crisp and has more bottom end, and the guitar fills are a tad louder. What else?

FWIW, I don't even *own* a pair of computer speakers - my computer goes directly into my stereo.

4. Grant

Grant Life is a rock, but the radio rolled me!

It's no thang! Luke and I always have these little disagreements. Nothing hostile here, I hope!

:D

5. Grant

Hey, don't get shocked! I like 'em both, but I grew up on AM top 40 radio. I was five years old when it came out.

6. Grant

Luke, i've never known you to take things people say so seriously. I was kidding.

I also have my computer hooked up directly to my stereo. I don't think music lovers like us would have it any other way.

It's time to take a break from this. People are getting edgy.

I guess i'm through with this discussion.

7. Unknown

Unknown Guest

I don't -- does this mean I am not a "music lover"? I have the Monsoon MH700s. Woo-hoo!
    http://www.monsoonpower.com/mm702.shtml

(close, but not exact)

I welcome flames. :D

8. lukpac

lukpac Senior Member

****...if anyone really knew what speakers I have - well...:)

Doesn't matter though, as they don't sound terrible, and I do all my critical listening with headphones anyway (say what you will about Koss - mine sound a hell of a lot better than the Grados I've heard).

9. Holy Zoo

Holy Zoo Gort (Retired) :-)

I share in my outrage with Sckott at Grant liking the singles version of Magic Carpet Ride. [​IMG] Sorry, Grant, but the organist for Steppenwolf ranks up there in my book with Hugh Banton of Van Der Graaf Generator and John Lord of Deep Purple. I even liked Ray's solo on the Door's Light My Fire. It just sort of rides spookily upon his bass pedals and Densmore's drumming. So there. :p

[ October 16, 2001: Message edited by: Browserman ]

10. Holy Zoo

Holy Zoo Gort (Retired) :-)

[​IMG] Is this a quiz? Oooo-oooooo! Me Me!

11. Pat

Pat Forum Detective

And furthermore...if Ed Sullivan produced Rolling Stones 45s...we would have the famous...Let's Spend "Some Time" Together...HMMMM?! Remember, there's AM Top 40 Radio, FM radio,etc...and we all play nicely together on this wacky "music playground" don't we?! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.