Rick Wakeman fans, rare CD for auction at Ebay

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by SimonSaysCake, Apr 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SimonSaysCake

SimonSaysCake Senior Member Thread Starter

As is the habit on Ebay, once a rarity rears its head, another copy quickly follows. I just picked up a copy of this on Ebay about a week ago for a great price, considering it was only ever officially released in Japan and way back in the mid-eighties:

Rhapsodies 2xCD

Mine came with the plastic OBI (though it wasn't advertised :goodie: ) as does this one. Note, not my auction so I can vouch for the seller but they seem to sell a lot of Japanese CDs. This set *never* comes up for sale; I think I've seen one copy on Ebay in the last six years or so, something like that. It's certainly not his best "album" but I get obsessive about some of his work and since it doesn't look like this will get re-issued like "Criminal Record" has, if you're interested you might want to consider bidding. Also, FYI there *was* an unofficial Russian pressing of this that put the whole thing on one CD along with some bonus material but it's pricey and I suspect of inferior sound quality.

-s1m0n-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.