Rolling Stones Hyde Park Live 2013 deluxe set cheap

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by JasonA, Mar 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RPhelps

RPhelps Forum Resident

appreciate your reply - I beg your pardon but I haven't viewed them yet - some problem with the players I guess - :hide:

2. Thesmellofvinyl

Thesmellofvinyl Senior Member

I was reading the thread, thinking it would be nice if there were an Ollie's near me and it hit me - there is one. Thanks, OP! The store had about 15 copies. The manager said they'd been selling well.

lightbulb and JasonA like this.
  3. Jeff Edwards

Jeff Edwards Senior Member

I bought one at the local Ollie's and the sales girl's name tag said "Angie" and she swore her parent's named her that due to their love of their Stones.

4. Roland Stone

Roland Stone Offending Member

Thanks for the heads-up! My Ollie's still had a couple copies in stock and I grabbed the one with the least damaging cut-out.

Oddly, I bought this a couple days after receiving the matching TOTALLY STRIPPED Eagle Rock set from the UK. Did any of their other concert releases receive this packaging?

5. mdm08033

mdm08033 Senior Member

How many years until stripped is $10.

6. Roland Stone

I think that edition of TOTALLY STRIPPED wasn't released in the USA except as an Amazon exclusive?

Answering my own question, HAVANA MOON was also released in a Deluxe hardbound edition.

7. Roland Stone

Amazon UK has the Deluxe edition of TOTALLY STRIPPED for $40 shipped to a US address and it's worth it.

8. Jason Pumphrey

Jason Pumphrey Forum Resident

I also bought one from eBay for $18.99 with free shipping , and it came Eagle Rock entertainment themselves!
    I guess they even had a few extra to sell stowed away.
    I had no problems paying the extra money, since the nearest store for me was about 70 miles, considering gas money, time, wear and tear on my vehicle, and the fact that it might not even be there, I was willing to pay the extra dough!

9. Bill Mac

Bill Mac Forum Resident

I just grabbed Rolling Stones - Sweet Summer Sun/Hyde Park Live set on eBay for $19.99 shipped. There's an Ollie's about 70 miles from where I work so the additional $10 spent is worth it in time and gas. My daughter's a huge Stones fan so she'll love this set. Thanks to the OP for posting this deal :).

10. DreadPikathulhu

DreadPikathulhu Senior Member

lightbulb and puffyrock2 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.