Russian Rolling Stones' CD's

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Adam9, May 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adam9

Adam9 Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй. Thread Starter

I saw a bunch of Russian Stones' "two-fer"'s at a used record store today. I bought one called "Aftermath/Singles Collection" which had had the entire UK Aftermath track lisiting and the following excerpts from "The Single Collection" and "Flowers":

ComeOn/I Want To Be Loved/IWanna Be Your Man/Stoned/Bye Bye Johney(sic)/Money/Poison Ivy/NotFade Away/Fortune Teller/My Girl/Ride On Baby/Sitting On A Fence

The last 3 tracks are sort of of bonus tracks since they're not listed anywhere on the package.

Anyway, I was excited because I thought it might be the London Aftermath. The front cover does have a picture of the London Aftermath CD. "Mother's Little Helper" is indeed true stereo but the rest of the tracks seem to be from the first batch of Abkco CD's, including the short version of "Out of Time".

So I guess I'll keep looking for that London Aftermath. Oh well, sometimes the quest is just as fun as its realization!

2. joachim.ritter

joachim.ritter Senior Member

I'm quite sure that all of them are bootlegs - as many of the Russian CDs offered on eBay.

A few days ago a forum member located in Japan offered a few copies in the Classifieds section!

Joachim

3. BradOlson

BradOlson Country/Christian Music Maven

My local CD Warehouse does sell these Russian twofers in the stores and the owner does order them direct from the distributor of the CDs in Russia.

4. sydriver

sydriver New Member

They look quite good and professional with silkscreening on the discs. But yes, they are bootlegs.

5. Sckott

Sckott Hand Tighten Only.

There's also Argentina Londons going around.... Hot Rocks from what I see....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.