"Seinfeld" Season 4 Easter Egg?

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by John DeAngelis, May 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John DeAngelis

John DeAngelis Senior Member Thread Starter

According to "Entertainment Weekly" there's an Easter Egg in the Season Four "Seinfeld" about "Julia Louis Dreyfus's parking space tiff with Tom Arnold". I know it just came out today, but has anyone figured out how to find this?

2. Squealy

Squealy Forum Hall Of Fame

It seems to me if you were going to get one season of Seinfeld, this would be it. It's like all the show's most famous episodes one after another.

3. Ken_McAlinden

Ken_McAlinden MichiGort Staff

The Easter eggs can be found maneuvering around the extras menu of the appropriate disc until an object besides the menu selections is highlighted. There is one on disc one featuring the cast singing "Happy Birthday" to someone. The parking space spat featurette is on disc three, I believe.

Regards,

4. John DeAngelis

A tip of the hat to you, Ken!

5. Oatsdad

Oatsdad Oat, Biscuits, Abbie & Mitzi: Best Dogs Ever

6. John DeAngelis

Thanks, Colin, and nice work on the review!

7. nukevor

nukevor Active Member

I think I'll wait until all the seasons are released on DVD and see if they have some sort of box set or something...the cool thing is you can rent the DVD series at Hollywood Video!
    ###​

8. Squealy

Squealy Forum Hall Of Fame

I was hoping they would either start or finish the series with some kind of "Best of Seinfeld" set, but I haven't heard anything about that.... I did buy Season 4 because it's such a strong collection of episodes, but I don't think I can manage nine seasons.

9. Chaney

Chaney New Member

Anyone recall at what point Larry David left the show? I believe the show then began to suffer due to his absence. (Truth be told, upon first viewing, I felt that the whole Jerry and George doing a pilot for NBC was pretty lame. NOW I like it.)

10. Ken_McAlinden

Ken_McAlinden MichiGort Staff

Larry David stayed with the show for all but the last couple of seasons, coming back during those seasons only for the occasional George Steinbrenner voiceover and the series finale. I believe the last episode (not counting the finale) where he was an active producer was the one where George's fiance, Susan, had a tragic envelope glue incident.

Regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.