Sellers with bad communication?

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by Macca, May 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Macca

Macca R'kid Thread Starter

How do you do when the sellers do not replies to your questions after the payment and auction has ended? I bought a CD on eBay that I wanted to be shipped to my other address here in Norway and not the one I've added to my credit card in Sweden, I have sent him my address three times in a private message on eBay, and two times to his two different e-mail accounts without a reply.

Do you think I shall leave neautral or bad feedback if the CD I bought is shipped to Sweden instead?

2. Jay F

Jay F New Member

I don't know how it works over there, or where your seller is located, but in order for there to be buyer and seller protection, it's a PayPal requirement that you ship to a confirmed address, which your Norwegian address may not be.

Is it practical for you to call him? You can get his phone number from eBay, if so.

I would hold off on any feedback for now.

3. Macca

He's from the U.S and my credit cards that are connected to Paypal only has my address in Sweden where my parents still lives. But when I wanted to get the CD to my new address I just sent him the mails and messages with my new address, but still no reply after 3 days. Hopefully I will get them to Sweden, at least, but still he doesn't respond, and that's bad I think.

4. Macca

I got a message saying that he has shipped the item. But the fool put my hometown in my new address along with the new one. So the package now have my new address on it but also my old town in Sweden. Do you guys think this will go to my new one anyway?

5. Curiosity

Curiosity Just A Boy

I think most countries in North America and Western Europe mail is shipped to a house number and a Postal Code (Or ZIP for Americans). That Postal Code includes your Home Town and Street Name and I'd be surprised if Norway and Sweden have Postal Codes that are identical so it may get through. It might be worth contacting the Swedish Postal Service and checking.

6. Macca

It also says the town I live in now so I don't think it's a problem anymore. :agree:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.