Selling CD's on ebay

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by Scottr1966, Dec 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scottr1966

Scottr1966 Member Thread Starter

I have a few listed on ebay and I'm thinking of listing the remainder of my collection on Discogs because the seller fees are a little kinder. I have some good stuff but some of it is rather old and the cosmetics are not so great on a few but they all play perfectly. Anyway, here is one of the nicer listings and you can check out my others if anyone is interested.

Look at this on eBay:

Rarities 1971-2003 by The Rolling Stones (0946 3 47092 2 4,CD, Nov-2005, Virgin) 94634540124 | eBay ยป

Rarities 1971-2003 by The Rolling Stones (0946 3 47092 2 4,CD, Nov-2005, Virgin)

I've sold a few but I'm wondering if I may have better luck on Discogs. If the ebay listings don't start moving I may pull them if I get decent action at Discogs.

I also have a handful of vinyl I need to unload but I have not listed them yet. I'll post here when I do.

Thanks for any interest.

Scott

2. Scottr1966

Scottr1966 Member Thread Starter

Well, I had been struggling with this decision and I decided tonight that I could not sell them...most of them anyway. I still have a few listed but I pulled a bunch and will not be selling my good stuff. I do need some cash but I just can't do it. I do have a handful of vinyl records I plan to list on Discogs. Just thought I'd post here in case anyone might have been interested.

Scott

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.