SH Mastered Soft Parade

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Chris M, Oct 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris M

Chris M Senior Member In Memoriam Thread Starter

Anyone else really excited that the SH mastered Soft Parade exisits?? Anyone else really hoping that the winner of the auction will let some CDR's of this circulate? Of all the Doors CD's I've always thought that The Soft Parade needed the tube magic most of all and am happy SH go a crack at it. I hope it's OK to post this but if it's not I understand.

Chris

2. jkerr

jkerr Senior Member

I'm trying not to think about it! What might have been released, that is. I'd rather hope that one day Steve could remaster the Doors again for SACD and/or LP.

3. John Carsell

John Carsell Forum Resident

Any hopes that Soft Parade and Morrison Hotel can go out out on S&P, Analogue Productions or Audio Fidelity labels? As long as it's Hoffmanized it doesn't have to be a DCC.

4. -Ben

-Ben Senior Member

I've been excited for years. Tom Port told me YEARS ago he had heard the DCC LP test pressings of both Blue and Soft Parade that were just magical.
    Waiting waiting waiting....still waiting
    BC

5. Todd Fredericks

Todd Fredericks Senior Member

Well, I hope that the remaining Doors titles can released (hopefully on vinyl) so I can complete the set. I have the first 4 and it seems odd without the others. I think the complete set of studio CCR titles are gloating and making the Doors feel unloved....

Todd

6. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

I was so excited! A major letdown. Maybe someday:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.