Sleazy Records (In Malaga, Spain)

Discussion in 'Music, Movie and Hardware Store Guide' started by AnalogJ, Oct 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnalogJ

AnalogJ Hearing In Stereo Since 1959 Thread Starter

Anyone been to Sleazy Records in Malaga? It's both a label which specializes in blues and rockabilly, and a one-off record store which sells its own products and other labels which produce blues and rockabilly. There apparently is a big rockabilly following in the area, and there are a number of individuals and groups who have put out singles and albums on Sleazy Records.

The store, the label's retail store, is a fantastic visit. One thing I found was a single on Sleazy Records from Barrence Whitfield and Los Mambos.

Their website (Mispelling their website, not me): Your online music shop specializing in 50's Rockabilly, Rock & Roll, Instrumental Surf and Rythm & Blues - Guillermo Jimenez Pou

I couldn't get the photo hosting site to work. If anyone has a better site for this, I'll repost the photos of the shop.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

zphage and lightbulb like this.
  2. AnalogJ

AnalogJ Hearing In Stereo Since 1959 Thread Starter

I neglected to mention that I'm friendly with Barrence Whitfield, so I was surprised to see the record there while in Spain. He tells me that he'll be doing a couple of weeks in that area in November, if anyone in the area is interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.