Sons of Anarchy

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Lonson, Sep 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmobrien68

jmobrien68 Forum Resident

Looks like Wendy might bang Nero

2. Lonson

Lonson I'm in the kitchen with the Tombstone Blues Thread Starter

Bikers are odd. . . they don't care if it makes better sense to wear another type of shoe or not. :) From what I've read on the subject, yes it's relatively popular among some clubs, inspired SOA to use them, and then of course SOA may have been inspiration for more increased useage.

3. mmars982

mmars982 Forum Resident

In the post-show interview segments, Hunnam said he wore the white sneakers because that is what bikers in California wear - they went out of their way to be accurate & then were surprised that people watching the show thought it was weird (as I did, before I heard that).

4. adamdube

adamdube Forum Resident

Just saw this thread....

The best was the audio of the spaghetti fork being jammed into that dude's skull and the pulling back showing the head.....totally sick!

5. ky658

ky658 Senior Member

You see, this is why I like her, totally open to whatever comes her way! :)

6. macdaddysinfo

macdaddysinfo Forum Resident

Too bad they had to have the cover of that god-awful queen song playing in the background...

7. MikeT

MikeT Prior Forum Cretin and Current Impatient Creep

I read somewhere that the cover of that song was constructed specifically for the show - Kurt Sutter wanted that song and he created that specific version from a multitude of different artists singing the different parts.

Here is a link talking about this montage:

http://music-mix.ew.com/2014/09/10/sons-of-anarchy-premiere-queen/

macdaddysinfo likes this.
  8. macdaddysinfo

Interesting. I certainly liked it better than the original, but there are few tunes I would like to hear less than that one. Solid start to the season, though. And thanks for the link-interesting read, for sure...

9. stumpy

stumpy Forum Resident

I can't help but always think that a cover song on a TV show is just because there too damn cheap to pay for the original. Save the bad cover songs for the DVDs.

10. macdaddysinfo

They have done that since the beginning to save money. The stones and other bands want waaay too much. It is kind of a signature of the show. My favorite was the Spanish/acoustic "fortunate son" cover that played when Alvarez took his soon to get a churro and to meet happy... I was very surprised when I heard the actual U2 track in this season's promos

11. progrocker

progrocker Senior Member

Gemma, Gemma, Gemma. My oh my. :shrug:

12. mikem60

mikem60 Forum Resident

This show is Ridiculous

That said

Can't wait for tonight

13. Lonson

14. Lonson

This show really is ridiculous, and this is the most ridiculous season. I"ll watch to the end, but for me some of the enjoyment is gone this season.

ky658 likes this.
  15. Grunge Master

Grunge Master 8 Bit Enthusiast

I sort of lost my interest in it last year. After awhile it seems to be pretty confusing; this gang is cool with this gang, while stabbing it in the back. Then, this gang is selling guns, doesn't want to really sell guns, want to get this gang into selling guns, but first they have to sell off the guns they have. What?

This season just seems to be killing people for the hell of it. I don't know why they have a story, just get everyone out there with guns, and whoever is the last one standing, wins.

16. mmars982

mmars982 Forum Resident

Every episode so far this season I've asked myself, "who is that they're killing now?" at least once.

Rufus McDufus likes this.
  17. bababooey

bababooey Forum Resident

Loved this show since the beginning but this year seems to be just a lot of violence with very little story. I hope they get their act together as I would hate to see the final season finish up like Dexter.

18. DeeThomaz

DeeThomaz Senior Member

Lumberjax?

jomaset and Hawkeye like this.
  19. ky658

ky658 Senior Member

I'm so tired of seeing Jax with that dopey-looking face all the time...

MikeT likes this.
  20. Scope J

Scope J Senior Member

Things be gettin' ugly(er) !

21. progrocker

progrocker Senior Member

I like the show but everytime I see Jax (the 1% er) with those pristine sneakers... :shrug:

22. Lonson

They're losing me. But I'll have to be in tip the end. The thrill went away first episode this season though, this season is just ridiculous, a shame really.

23. mmars982

mmars982 Forum Resident

I kinda agree with you, but whats going on lately with Gemma and her grandson has me really intrigued to find out what will happen. Everything else has lost my attention-just seems like they're writing excuses for as much graphic violence as they can get in.

24. Lonson

Part of me thinks it's Nero making bogus threatening situations to convince Gemma that she and the kids are better off in his Xanadu ranch in Mehico. But. . . that might be too easy an answer!

F_C_FRANKLIN likes this.
  25. F_C_FRANKLIN

F_C_FRANKLIN Forum Resident

I wouldn't mind if Nero put all the pieces together, and put Gemma down in the final episode. More than likely, Jax will put Nero down, yap with Gemma, then when the kid admits what he heard Gemma confess to, either Jax puts her down, or Jax gives the kid the gun, and lets the kid put her down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.