Sony Legacy Pop Market (Part Four)

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by MilesSmiles, Dec 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MilesSmiles

MilesSmiles Oenologist Thread Starter

2. Davidmk5

Davidmk5 Forum Resident

Talked myself into the red/yellow stones vinyl ...... i must say service has been better , allready got my last 4 orders from the last 3 weeks worth , just got my Aerosmith Vinyl a few days ago & my hendrix bundle made it today .

3. Avenging Robot

Avenging Robot Senior Member

I have to say I was a little disappointed to see two previously offered Stones items yesterday - I've been holding off on buying Charlie Is My Darling box set in the hopes that they would offer it eventually. I guess they're focusing on items that they are able to ship right away for Christmas...

4. SammyJoe

SammyJoe Up The Irons!

For what I have been involved with Popmarket orders, each of them have been sent to me with fast delivery.
    I suppose I have been lucky with their service so far.
    Every boxset and vinyl has arrived normally within 3-7 days (unless there have been any real delaying factor concerned with postal-service function).

And I should be receiving the mondays deal The Black Keys vinyl-bundle tomorrow or most likely friday, just perfect for Christmas.

5. spartanmanor

spartanmanor Forum Resident

I just bit on the Stones Some Girls Live. I passed last time but figured what the heck.

6. Aggie87

Aggie87 Gig 'Em!

Just got an email that they're doing the Pink Floyd The Wall Immersion Box Set again.

7. MekkaGodzilla

MekkaGodzilla Forum Resident

Pink Floyd - The Wall - Immersion Box Set

Definitive and Remastered The Wall: Includes 6CD, DVD, Two Booklets, Art Prints, Tons of Memorabilia and Lavish Artwork and Packaging Designed by Floyd's In-House Artist Storm Thorgerson

• 7 discs of rare and unreleased audio & video material comprised of 6 CDs and 1 DVD
    • 44 page booklet designed by Storm Thorgerson
    • Exclusive photo book
    • Exclusive Gerald Scarfe art print
    • 4 X Collectors’ Cards featuring art and lyrics
    • Replica of The Wall tour ticket
    • Replica of The Wall backstage pass
    • Scarf
    • Prints/Cards of Mark Fisher’s stage drawings
    • 3 X white marbles with design of bricks
    • 9 X coasters (unique to this box)
    • 8 page credits booklet
    • Booklet with all lyrics handwritten by Gerald Scarfe

Original Price: $149.99 USD
    $77.99

8. larry333

larry333 Forum Resident

Are there any PopMarket coupon codes that work?
    facebook10 has expired...

9. larry333

larry333 Forum Resident

Hey, is that Leonard Cohen "The Complete Columbia Albums Collection" CD box set really sold out, or a glitch in the PopMarket system?
    It still gets listed in email ads I get. Funny they would offer me "Free Shipping" on an item that is sold out LOL!

larry

10. SammyJoe

SammyJoe Up The Irons!

Not sure why it still is hanging on the pages, as its been long sold-out.
    I actually have few times checked if if by any chance had gotten back to stock but no.

11. SammyJoe

SammyJoe Up The Irons!

Led Zeppelin - Definitive Collection Mini LP Replica CD Boxset

A Must for Every Zeppelin Collector – Features All 10 of the Band’s Albums With Replica Artwork of Original U.K. LP Sleeves!
    • 12 CDs – all 10 of Zep’s original albums!
    • Sleeves feature the original LP album artwork as released in the U.K
    • Features original turquoise ink printing of the group's debut album w/ orange sleeve included as a bonus
    • Led Zeppelin III features the gatefold sleeve with the rotatable laminated card disc
    • Physical Graffiti features the interchanging window illustrations
    • Includes all six covers released for In Through the Out Door
    Original Price: $199.98 USD
    $99.99

I believe this is the lowest price for this set, I got this from Amazon few years back and even when it was sort of discount-price it wasn't this low.

12. masterbucket

masterbucket Senior Member

Rhino website had this for $79.99 a while back.
    Really useless with upcoming deluxe editions coming.

13. SammyJoe

SammyJoe Up The Irons!

But its still nice box in the shelf:D

14. SammyJoe

SammyJoe Up The Irons!

Just got the Black Keys vinyl-bundle and it was dispatched on tuesday, so pretty fast once again to Finland.

Also, have to give UPS some real good feedback, as I ordered this set to my home-address, but the driver (who handles the orders here and has already got me couple packages in few years) luckily remembered my name and delivered the package to work-office automatically (I never mentioned anything about possible other delivery address).
    I live in small town so, probably the closest UPS-warehouse is around 160 miles from here, which could have stored the package over Christmas if I wasn't available for opening my apartment door.

I have had few different UPS-deliveries from EU-region and US in the last year, so maybe they have started to remember my name here :)

15. SammyJoe

SammyJoe Up The Irons!

Foo Fighters - Studio Albums & More Vinyl Bundle

Exclusive vinyl bundle of every Foo Fighters studio album plus the live “Skin And Bones” – first time on vinyl – as well as the “Greatest Hits” collection with 3 unreleased tracks!

• Entire FOO FIGHTERS studio album output on VINYL
    • 9 LPs for ONE great price!
    • Many titles long out of print on vinyl!
    • 122 songs spread out over 17 slabs ‘o wax!
    • Most LPs include FREE high quality MP3 Album Download

Original Price $278.82
    $149.99

16. spartanmanor

I got the Foo's last go around. Not a bad deal.

17. Davidmk5

Davidmk5 Forum Resident

I would love to have that Foo fighters set , just can't so close to Xmas , maybe next year .....

18. SammyJoe

SammyJoe Up The Irons!

John Lennon - Signature Box

Deluxe 11 CD box set features digitally remastered editions of all John Lennon’s solo studio albums spanning the years 1971-84, two bonus CDs of singles and rarities and much more!

• Eight original albums Digitally Remastered using original audio mixes
    • Two bonus CDs featuring 5 non-album singles and 1 non-album B-side, all Digitally Remastered and 13 previously unreleased studio outtakes and home recording tracks
    • 60 page hard-bound book with new liner notes, rare photos, and Lennon’s hand-written lyrics and artwork sketches
    • Includes three new and very personal essays to John by Yoko Ono, Sean Lennon and Julian Lennon
    • A John Lennon 70th birthday commemorative print housed in a portfolio wallet
    • Plus exclusive access to a unique John Lennon Online universe:
    1. Interactive experience of Lennon’s solo career featuring: audio, video, art and photography
    2. Special Access Card With Code Inside (available only for a limited term. Code expires on October 4, 2012)

Original Price: $189.99 USD
    $69.99

19. SammyJoe

SammyJoe Up The Irons!

Is the Foo Fighters set significantly better on vinyl?
    I have all the albums on cd anyways and some of them seem a bit loud mastering...

20. gmoney80

gmoney80 Forum Resident

Yes the foo albums are significantly better on vinyl, no loud mastering no compression. The mastering is really good but the presentation is pretty poor, pretty crappy jackets and no inserts but if you can get past the presentation and care just about the sound you will be really happy.

21. Spitfire

Spitfire Senior Member

Thanks for the heads up. I've been thinking of just buying the individual John Lennon CDs I wanted but this is too good of a deal to pass up. My first Pop Market order. Hopefully it goes through without any problems. Now that I've signed up will I be getting a daily e-mail or something like that announcing all the new deals?

22. SammyJoe

SammyJoe Up The Irons!

Ok, Im not then absolutely sure if I really need them.
    I like the band and all but could have gotten far more bettter presentation for these vinyl-reisssues.
    So they arent even gategold-covers?
    As I read about those earlier here on the forum and someone said that the albums before the newest "Wasting Light" are not gatefolds.

I havent had any problems with Popmarket and each order has gone great.
    And yes, you will receive e-mail notifications on the daily deals and etc important stuff.

And once more I should mention about this:
    Some of the deals that have passed and are not as active on the Popmarket-pages, can still be found and ordered.
    Just google something that you might be interested and see if the deal is available.

23. SammyJoe

SammyJoe Up The Irons!

And again:

The Beatles - Stereo Vinyl Box Set

At long last, the most anticipated catalog reissues in music history – The Beatles Stereo Vinyl Box Set! Manufactured on 180-gram, audiophile quality vinyl with replicated artwork, the 14 albums return to their original glory!

• EXTREMELY LIMITED WORLDWIDE RELEASE
    • All 12 studio vinyl albums plus Magical Mystery Tour and Past Masters Volumes One & Two in Stereo LP Box Set
    • Includes gorgeous 252-page hardbound book with dedicated chapters for every record album and a wealth of insightful photographs
    • LPs sourced from the 2009 remasters
    • Details include the poster in The Beatles (The White Album), the Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart Club Band's cut-outs, and special inner bags for some of the titles
    • With this release, The Beatles' first four albums make their North American stereo vinyl debuts

Original Price $449.99
    $309.99

24. SammyJoe

SammyJoe Up The Irons!

Big Star - Keep An Eye On The Sky

First-ever, comprehensive Big Star box set that includes never-before-released material and rarities as well as a 100-page, perfect-bound book with never-before-seen band photographs!
    •4 CDs – 98 tracks
    •Featuring 52 unreleased tracks
    •Songs from all 3 studio albums
    •Enhanced CD Content features the only existing film footage of the band
    •100-page, perfect-bound book w/ never-before-seen photos and extensive liner notes
    Original Price $69.98
    $20.99

25. spartanmanor

I'm in on this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.