Sony Legacy Pop Market (part2)

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by MilesSmiles, Jul 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leshafunk

leshafunk Forum Resident

They goot me hooked finally with this deal.
    I was hesitating to buy the remasters, 'cos i wanted them only for the bonus tracks.

2. imarcq

imarcq Men are from Mars, I'm from Bromley...

Black Keys slab shipped already and due to arrive on Monday. Even sweeter is that I saw El Camino this arvo selling retail in my local Humm records for A$49.....So I get all 4 albums for the same price as 1Lp here in Sydney. Nice one popmarket :righton:

3. harmonica98

harmonica98 Senior Member

Has anyone overseas got their Dagger set yet? If so can you tell me which method it shipped by?

Many thanks

Tom

4. SammyJoe

SammyJoe Up The Irons!

Nice score! :)

5. SammyJoe

SammyJoe Up The Irons!

The Pogues - CD bundle
    Today only, get this exclusive CD bundle featuring expanded and remastered studio albums from the Celtic punk band at the exclusive PopMarket discount price of $28.99!

4 original studio albums - expanded and remastered!
    76 tracks on 4 CDs!
    Includes acclaimed Pogues albums produced by Elvis Costello, Joe Strummer and Steve Lillywhite
    RARE bonus tracks include B-sides, the Poguetry in Motion EP and more!
    Expanded booklets with detailed liner notes, lyrics, essays and more!

6. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

How do these remasters sound? I admit, I would like them for the bonus tracks (especially Poguetry in Motion, which I used to have on a cassette that I wore out long ago!) but have never pulled the trigger.

7. imarcq

I just received my Black Keys 4LP set this morning with free shipping via UPS courier. What a great deal!!! Very happy with them all. On another point, they've included a promotional flyer with my parcel that announces a 10% discount until April 15, 2012. Many on here have already been using the FACEBOOK10 discount BUT now they have added SAVE10NOW.
    So not sure which discount will prevail. So it might be worth trying both if anyone can't get any joy with the previous code.

8. SammyJoe

SammyJoe Up The Irons!

Freaks And Geeks - Yearbook Edition (DVD)
    Today only, get the complete series on 6 DVDs plus 2 totally loaded bonus DVDs and an 80-page yearbook at the exclusive PopMarket discount price of $84.99!

The complete series on 8 DVDs!
    Contains all the bonus features included on Freaks and Geeks: The Complete Series PLUS 2 bonus discs containing 6 hours of additional bonus material
    Deluxe 80-page yearbook packaging, chock-full of exclusive photos, memorabilia and essays
    Presented in its original 2.0 stereo mix, and 5.1 surround
    Run time: approx. 24 hours

9. DreadPikathulhu

DreadPikathulhu Senior Member

$73.91 at Amazon.

10. Alternative4

Alternative4 One of These Days I'll Get an Early Night

Hope the Bowie set is not Station to Station below Amazon's price! I will be most upset.

11. Jimmy Agates

Jimmy Agates CRAZY DOCTOR

Is the postage they use super slow sometimes...I got my Judas Priest boxset in 10 days but after 21 days the Cheap Trick one still isnt here?

Should I be concerned?!?!?

12. imarcq

No I wouldn't be worried yet. If they send using UPS courier it literally arrives in Oz in a few days after they sent it. My Black Keys 4LP's arrived yesterday - they only left USA at the end of last week. But I'm still waiting for my DEVO set - ordered before - but sent on 8th March using normal international airmail, which can take about 2 weeks at best, or about a month at worse. Sometimes the reason is that OUR customs take forever to clear it. When it goes via UPS they clear it in advance so it hardly touches the sides when it arrives in Oz. If it doesn't show up I would contact Popmarket - it's likely that they'd send you a replacement. I've had dealings with them for some damaged Hendrix LP's, and they were very quick to replace. So stay calm for now :)

13. JBryan

JBryan Forum Resident

I received the BK bundle yesterday as well and I'm in Baltimore. PM doesn't ship with any particular timetable - just when they have the product available. The records arrived safe and undamaged BTW.

I'm had been waiting on the Lou Reed CD bundle I ordered back in September when PM offered the Lou Reed bundle again the other week so I contacted them and asked if they could please send my order. They replied that my order was still backordered and wasn't available - go figure. I had since picked up the LR CDs I wanted (during the Amazon super sale) so just cancelled the order.

14. Pennywise

Pennywise Forum Resident

15. Davidmk5

Davidmk5 Forum Resident

16. jwstl

jwstl Forum Resident

17. Chris Desjardin

Chris Desjardin Senior Member

Just grabbed this. $80.99 shipped - what a great deal!

18. MichaelSmith

MichaelSmith Forum Resident

killer deal - act now folks

19. Alternative4

Alternative4 One of These Days I'll Get an Early Night

I used Facebook10 to order Pantera's Far Beyond Driven on Vinyl for under $20. That's a steal, the cheepest 2nd hand copy Ive seen was $80

20. Jimmy Agates

Jimmy Agates CRAZY DOCTOR

Ok cool...I'm still waiting for DEVO as well...:righton:

21. imarcq

Hopefully not for too much longer! I'll post here when my set arrives.

22. TheHypnoToad

TheHypnoToad Senior Member

I hope that both your and Jimmy's sets arrive in good shape. Mine was packaged in a flat cardboard parcel and it had gotten crushed during shipping which destroyed the outer plastic sleeve by splitting it along the edges. The CDs and 45 were unscathed but not having the sleeve was a pain. They were kind enough to send another complete set to me when I asked about a getting a replacement sleeve. So that was a plus but they used the same type of parcel to ship it in again. Fortunately, it arrived intact. Antway, I hope that both of your fare better in their jouney to you. :wave:

23. Tjazz

Tjazz Breakfast at (a record store)

David Bowie - Station To Station (Deluxe) $67.49 (W/facebook10 discount)

24. kwadguy

kwadguy Senior Member

Welcome to crappytown.

25. gabacabriel

gabacabriel Forum Resident

That - as they say - is a result :edthumbs:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.