Sony Legacy Pop Market (Pt 5)

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by MilesSmiles, Feb 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ken_McAlinden

Ken_McAlinden MichiGort Staff

Just a reminder: Unless shipping terms are in some way unique for a particular deal (e.g. limited time "free shipping" or "no charge expedited shipping"), they are best discussed in the "Marketplace Discussions" sub-forum rather than the "Coupons, Discounts, and Sales" sub-forum.

Thanks!

olson and hvbias like this.
  2. ptijerm

ptijerm Forum Resident

Are there any current coupons for Popmarket?

3. imarcq

imarcq Men are from Mars, I'm from Bromley...

SAVE50UNLESSCANADIAN works for me! ;)

ptijerm likes this.
  4. JimC

JimC Senior Member

Moondance deluxe 42.99

5. slstokes2216

slstokes2216 Forum Resident

Just got my Moondance. It's missing disc 4. Anybody else?

6. JimC

JimC Senior Member

The Sly Stone Higher box is on sale today. I have the seven-disc Collection and the two-disc Essential. What all does the Higher box have beyond that? Anyone recommend it?

7. Buddy Guy vinyl bundle for $40 for 3 2-LP sets.

8. D Schnozzman

D Schnozzman Forum Resident

I bought this bundle when they had it last year, and I really love the albums. Buddy's still got it.

9. I already own these on CD, but at $40 I figured I could try the vinyl versions, hoping for a more dynamic mastering. When it was for sale last year, was it the same price also?

10. D Schnozzman

It was a little cheaper last year for me (AUD$51 instead of $57) but I'd guess it was probably the same for those in the USA.

The records were all cut by Wes Garland at NRP and pressed at United. They sound good to me.

11. laughalot

laughalot Forum Resident

I also have this product and the albums are good. Cost me $53 price now is $59 so not a big difference

12. Does the United pressing of "Living Proof" (which contains 3 album sides of music) contain the etched art on side 4? I think some pressings of this album do have the etched art while others don't.

13. laughalot

laughalot Forum Resident

I will check when I get home. Cant remeber off hand

14. D Schnozzman

yes.

15. laughalot

laughalot Forum Resident

Yes it does

16. seaisletim

seaisletim Forum Resident

Is this the Wes Garland from Limp Bizkit?

17. liveshowz

liveshowz Forum Resident

18. imarcq

Todays deal is not too shabby. I used my 15% off coupon to get it for $58.63 inc free shipping (USA price is $51 inc free shipping - so if you have the 15% survey coupon even cheaper!)

These are all $18 each on Amazon.com and for some reason they are £23 each on Amazon.co.uk. I paid £32 for all four via this deal! Not sure about the quality or mastering here, but I didn't have any of these on vinyl so was a good instant collection!

http://www.popmarket.com/details/29731039?feature_id=29730752

DEPECHE MODE 4LP BUNDLE

The Depeche Mode catalogue finally gets the 180 gram audiophile vinyl treatment!

Exclusive vinyl bundle featuring the second wave of releases from the Depeche Mode reissue campaign with each album available in glossy gatefold sleeves with thick slabs of 180-gram vinyl, all containing inserts and liner notes!

• Stellar quartet of Depeche Mode albums: A Broken Frame (1982), Construction Time Again (1983), Violator (1990), and Ultra (1997)

• 40 tracks from the pioneering electro-pop superstars

• Featuring signature Depeche Mode tracks and global hits “See You,” “The Meaning Of Love”, “Everything Counts,” “Love In Itself,” “Two Minute Warning,” “Personal Jesus,” “Enjoy the Silence,” “Policy of Truth,” “Barrel Of A Gun,” “It’s No Good” and many more!

• All albums pressed on thick slabs of 180 gram black audiophile vinyl

• Each LP packaged in glossy gatefold sleeve containing inserts and liner notes

19. jwstl

jwstl Forum Resident

20. laughalot

laughalot Forum Resident

Eric Clapton Crossroads. USA price $46. Israel Price $66 including shipping.

Now that seems fair and reasonable.

21. imarcq

You might want to try LOLLA15 and score 15% off. It works right now. Remember who posted this first! ;)

rjstauber likes this.
  22. laughalot

laughalot Forum Resident

Not buying at the moment have other expenses that take precidence.

23. imarcq

Me neither. But at least a 15% can offset the shipping.

24. Thanks!

imarcq likes this.
  25. imarcq

Welcome! Don't tell anyone OK? Lol ;) or should that be lolla15.....there will be lots of lolling soon I expect haha....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.