Sopranos season four DVD

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Tyler, Oct 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tyler

Tyler Senior Member Thread Starter

The 4th season of the Sopranos hits stores today. Any other forum members picking this one up? It's been a while since the third season came out. Hopefully the extras will be better than past seasons.

2. Cliff

Cliff Magic Carpet Man

I'll pick this one up, eventually - along with the rest of 'em. I'm pretty certain I saw it last week at Costco though. Weird. They had a pretty big display, with lots of boxes. Maybe they were all empty :laugh: Guess I should have checked.

3. Tyler

Tyler Senior Member Thread Starter

I was going to pick this one up today. I called up a couple of local merchants for prices, it was ugly.

Tower Video wanted 80 dollars for the set. Sam Goody wanted 100 dollars and they didn't have it in stock yet!

For those of you visiting Hawaii and want to see the most depressing chain store in the world, check out the Sam Goody at the Ala Moana Center. The cd racks are bare, and most discs are priced at 19-20 dollars. New releases are sometimes "on sale" for 15-16 dollars. I'm baffled that they're still in business.

So I ordered my set from amazon.com today, 64.99! No sales tax, free shipping.

4. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

If you think that's bad...Check out Sam Goody.com and Suncoast.Com...They were just taken over by another company when Best Buy dumped them...Just revamped their entire web-sites and....Everything is LIST PRICE! Amazing:)

5. Jeff H.

Jeff H. Senior Member

Costco has it for $63.99. I think I'll pick one up today.

6. FredCamp

FredCamp Senior Member

I picked up this one on Tuesday for $69 at BB. When I watched the fourth season on HBO, I thought it was a little on the lame side, but watching it on dvd has convinced me that it isn't all that bad. The focus is on the dram rather than the violence of Season 3.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.