SoundStage Direct 20% Off Sale

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by PMC7027, Jul 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PMC7027

PMC7027 Forum Hall Of Fame Thread Starter

Coupon Code: LP 20

I was just able to order five Beach Boys 200 gram LPs on the Analogue Productions label at a 20% discount.

Free media mail shipping in the US if you spend $49.99 or more.

I've been a very satisfied customer of Soundstage Direct for many years!

2. starfieldroad

starfieldroad chew up your love then swallow

still valid, popping up on facebook today

Shop our Summer Vinyl Sale at SoundStageDirect.com and receive 20% Off Vinyl*!

20% Off Vinyl - Coupon Code LP20

3. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse

Why is shipping taking so long ? I placed my first order in years, nearly 3 days ago, and it's just sat there since. Even had time to go from a pre authorization, to an actual charge on my credit card.

4. misterclean

misterclean Forum Resident

They probably don't have any of the stuff that you ordered in stock currently.

Myke likes this.
  5. RJJETS

RJJETS Forum Resident

Seth and the crew of Sound Stage Direct are the easiest to work with, ask questions about products and get an honest answer from. I've stopped shopping around because of the straight forward and professional way they do business is beyond any store I have purchased from. Oh yeah, the deals are great too! Thanks for my VPI Classic Signature. What an amazing table. If you are looking for a table call them first. Do your homework then call Seth. You will not be disappointed.
    Also, call them and give them your LP order and tell them LP20. I ordered yesterday by phone and had no problems.

6. ggergm

ggergm another spring another baseball season

This is almost certainly the case. Soundstage Direct only has new releases in stock, and even then their inventory can be sketchy. I've waited an extra week or two to get a pre-order from them, and occasionally quite a bit longer.

That said, often their prices are so good, it's worth the wait. Like @RJJETS, I've also had great luck with their service.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.