Source for vinyl inner sleeves?

Discussion in 'Audio Hardware' started by Dan, Feb 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dan

Dan Senior Member Thread Starter

I need to buy some new inner sleeves for all of these vinyl treasures I've been bringing home. Any suggestions?

I don't want to spend a fortune. I just need something that will treat vinyl with kid gloves.

I've seen a few here and there, but I can't for the life of me remember where I saw them!

2. Sckott

Sckott Hand Tighten Only.

Discwasher VRP's are the best, and the most expensive. I usually buy 200 at a time at Sleevetown:
    http://www.sleevetown.com/lp-sleeves-inner.shtml

Or you can go to RedTrumpet and order the paper/plastic lined sleeves. They're the same that many laserdiscs (past tense) and Classic Records issued get packaged with...

Or you can get them at sleeve town too.

I use both, but I'm also landing more "really good" vinyl, so the VRPs are used more, happilly.

3. JPartyka

JPartyka I Got a Home on High

I second Sckott's recommendation of both sleevetown.com and the VRP sleeves.

When it was time to order my last batch of sleeves, though, I really didn't want to spend the $$ right then on VRPs, so I decided to try the Sleeve City High-Density Anti-Static translucent sleeves ... 100 of 'em for $9.95. Sleevetown.com has 'em specially made.

I'm quite pleased with them. I'm still using VRPs on the better/more valuable records in my collection, but these are fine for run-of-the-mill, 99-cent used LPs you get at thrift stores and yard sales.

4. Dan

Dan Senior Member Thread Starter

Thanks gents! All of those sleeves are reasonably priced. I might have to order some of each!

--Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.