SPECIAL SHF MOFI OFFER FROM JONIFAN

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by jonifan, Nov 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teaser5

teaser5 Cool Rockin' Daddy

I HEARD FROM FRED!

Just received this e-mail:

Hey Norm, Doing a bit better now. I have been terribly ill with the flu and a lung infection that has put me out of commision for the better part of the month. I even gave myself this nice fat hernia from coughing so hard. Nice Huh. Today's the first day I felt anywhere well enough to start tackling business again (and it's not easy especially trying to do it by myself). Anyway things are looking better. I'll pop over to the Forum later and try to resolve any issues there. Your friend fred

2. CraigVC

CraigVC Senior Member

That's too bad. I hope Fred can get back to good health soon!

Thanks for posting this update.

Craig(VC).

3. Great Deceiver

Great Deceiver Active Member

I hope he feels better. That sounds pretty serious, no wonder he was away :(

4. jonifan

jonifan New Member Thread Starter

Hi All, Thank you for your concerns and patience. Please email me at "[email protected]" if you did not receive or I somehow messed up the order. I will, of course, make it right. I noticed a couple of PP claims when I was finally able to get back on the computer which I immediatley refunded. Again Sorry between the holidays (road trip back to NYC) and the worst January I ever had looks like I have messed up a bit. Still feel like shiet but better everyday. Please let me know, fred

5. KeithH

KeithH Success With Honor...then and now

Fred, sorry to hear of your illness but am glad to hear that you are doing better. Please take care yourself. That's the first priority.

6. monewe

monewe Forum Resident

Same goes for me Fred.

7. macready

macready New Member

I have emailed you multiple times and you have never respoded. I paid you over two months ago.

8. Kayaker

Kayaker Senior Member

Got my discs last week. Fabulous music, great prices. Thanks Fred! :righton:

9. macready

macready New Member

I also received my discs.

10. crispynz1

crispynz1 Forum Resident

Rush "Permanent Waves" ordered 17 October 2007.

26th February 2008 STILL WAITING!

You should be ashamed Fred.

11. CraigVC

CraigVC Senior Member

How much did you pay for shipping to New Zealand? If the cheapest/slowest shipping option was selected, I'm not surprised that it's taking a while to get to you. (Doesn't the slowest option mean it travels by ground to the west coast USA, then gets put on a boat to New Zealand, then goes through customs there, then travels by ground to its destination?)

It only came out last month, if I remember correctly, so when you pre-ordered it (Oct 2007) isn't the key date - only the date that Fred received stock from Mofi and actually put it in the mail to you, which couldn't have been earlier than last month (mid January?) if that's when it was released.

However, if you paid Fred for premium shipping, such as 2-day global express or whatever, then yeah I'd be concerned too if I were you! :)

Craig(VC).

12. CraigVC

CraigVC Senior Member

Also, did you email Fred to inquire about your missing order, as he requested in Post 79?:

http://www.stevehoffman.tv/forums/showpost.php?p=3172986&postcount=79

Hopefully calling the guy out publicly was your last resort after multiple attempts to reach him via email over the last 6 weeks.

Craig(VC).

13. crispynz1

crispynz1 Forum Resident

Long story, but my emails via here and Ebay don't get responded to. I felt I had no choice because I can no longer do this through Ebay or Paypal because 90 days went by long ago.

14. LeeS

LeeS Music Fan

I have also had trouble reaching him by email. :(

15. Tullman

Tullman Senior Member

I just the Santana cd from him. So, he is still out there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.