Spin cds

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by calgary669, May 15, 2016.

1. Andy Tain

Andy Tain Member

Sad but it seems they've just taken money and choose to ignore folk afterwards. I've just started charge back proceedings via the credit card company. Ordered something "in stock" on 22nd November - lots of emails to them, the odd one back with unfulfilled promises - no actual product ever. Ignored all my emails from last 4 weeks and not answering phones or even allowing messages back.
    Sad state of affairs for a company who were once great.
    Just re-ordered my stuff from Juno and Amazon, better to pay a fiver more and actually get something.
    I know a lot of folk only review on negatives but when there are so many really bad and similar reviews, it is obvious I am far from alone.
    Sad day for another independent.

2. jay.dee

jay.dee Forum Resident

3. Ezzie

Ezzie Forum Resident

4. VINYL MAN

VINYL MAN New Member

AVOID THEM! - Ordered items - Tired of waiting after 6weeks - Quick to charge onto credit card - VERY SLOW to Refund ( Still wanting) & VERY SLOW to respond to emails. - Ordered same items from AMAZON & received within 3 days!

5. Andy Tain

Andy Tain Member

Sadly I ended up getting my money back by doing a chargeback via my credit card company - they will get cash back and quickly. Even sadder is that there is zero correspondence or response from Steve at Spin who used to be a decent guy.

6. jay.dee

jay.dee Forum Resident

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018