Spotted Peccary discounts

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Reese, Jul 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reese

Reese Just because some watery tart threw a sword! Thread Starter

SJP, hutlock and zphage like this.
  2. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

Thanks for this lead! Have never been to this site before but I've been on an ambient kick of late so it is a welcome find.

I like physical media and was disappointed in the lack of Steve Roach CDs or vinyl. However, I explored some other artists within the sale bins as the summer discount stacks on top of those great prices. 3 CDs out the door for $24 & change...
    • Erik Wøllo - Images of Light (remastered edition): An artist I am not familiar with but he seems to have quite the pedigree.
    • Markus Reuter - Trepanation: I am familiar with Reuter through Centrozoon, some of his collaborations (including Stick Men) as well as already having Todmorden 513.
    • Jeff Greinke - Winter Light: The cover and title made this one intriguing and further research revealed his fascination for all things atmospheric in a literal sense. Musically there is a lot of atmosphere going on as well which is right up my alley.
    I see a lot of areas to explore with this label because I have been listening to a lot of this genre of late. In fact, my relatively new FiiO player is currently set up with only one chip that I have loaded with this type of music. The above CD purchases also came with free downloads of the albums so I was thrilled to simply drag the FLAC files over to my chip and have instant confirmation that I picked out some pretty cool albums.

Kubricker and Reese like this.
  3. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

Seems that another 25% event is upon us at Spotted Peccary:

The Spotted Peccary December Holiday Sale is on...

Use discount code “holiday25” to get 25% off your entire order at the Spotted Peccary Bandcamp shop.

New releases, classic releases, t-shirts, vinyl, CDs, or downloads...the discount code works on all of it!

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
  4. Reese

Reese Just because some watery tart threw a sword! Thread Starter

5. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

Holiday sale going on here, Spotted Peccary Music

Lots of $5 CDs and more. I have two Erik Wøllo titles and one Jeff Greinke in my cart. I may very well find more as I explore the other price points.

There are very few vinyl choices but the $12 sale price for Between Interval's "Legacy" is totally worth the price of admission.

Reese likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.