Steven Wilson "Home Invasion - In Concert at the Royal Albert Hall" (BR+2CD, DVD+2CD) Oct 26/18

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by DesertChaos, Sep 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DesertChaos

DesertChaos Forum Resident Thread Starter

Mr RTBluray over at QQ uncovered links (premature?) to the upcoming release:
    Home Invasion: In Concert At The Royal Albert Hall - Limited Edition (Blu-ray+2CD) - Musik - CDON.COM
    Wilson Steven - Home Invasion - At Royal Albert Hal

I'd guess the official announcements and more info/pre-order stuff is coming very shortly. Tracklist in the quote...apparently the CD's contain the concert tracks only (no rehearsal songs or interview)

[​IMG]

2. Chrome_Head

Chrome_Head Planetary Resident

Wilson is absolutely killing it right now. Look at that tracklist--this could be a good purchase.

Wonder if Ninet appears on any of this?

lordfalconer likes this.
  3. DesertChaos

99.9% positive she does - Pariah, People Who Eat Darkness, Blank Tapes, probably a couple of the rehearsal tracks too.

MungoMusic and Chrome_Head like this.
  4. raimiz1991inc

raimiz1991inc Forum Resident

Hell yeah! Killer tracklist and release date just around the corner. October will do a huge damage on my savings:eek:

danielbravo likes this.
  5. Sammy Waslow

Sammy Waslow Just watching the show

Awesome!

Autumn/Winter 2018: the hits just keep on comin'.

drum_cas likes this.
  6. Fletch

Fletch Senior Member

[​IMG]

Vanja and Sammy Waslow like this.
  7. ponkine

ponkine Senior Member

I LOVE Steven Wilson, but I'll pass this up

Didn't like 'To The Bone' at all, and this set has too much songs of that album

I'll save my money for 'In Absentia' deluxe edition

RangerXT, EricSwan and Instant Dharma like this.
  8. crossroads69

crossroads69 Senior Member

I attended this concert at the RAH, definitely getting it!

9. rushed again

rushed again Forum Resident

Just when I'm trying restraint, another autobuy. Resistance is futile.

10. Mr. Bill

Mr. Bill Forum Resident

Looks like another great release!! I'm curious if there will be anything else on the official statement. To The Bone is not my favorite of his catalog, but the live versions from this tour surpassed the album versions. IMO...

rushed again likes this.
  11. HotelYorba101

HotelYorba101 Senior Member

I saw this tour a few months ago and it was amazing, I can't wait to purchase this and get the concert experience in my living room :)

mikedifr0923 and Chrome_Head like this.
  12. danielbravo

danielbravo Senior Member

13. danielbravo

danielbravo Senior Member

Yes, she was there !

14. Instant Dharma

Instant Dharma Dude/man

And Deadwing.

Hell I may get this too. Maybe a good amount of new stuff but a great cross section of PT stuff here as well.

lordfalconer likes this.
  15. four sticks

four sticks Senior Member

The cover was posted today on SW's Facebook page with the message 'coming soon'.

Steven Wilson

JediJoker likes this.
  16. DaverJ

DaverJ Forum Resident

Scanning for the first available pre-order button to appear...

17. George Co-Stanza

George Co-Stanza Forum Resident

This will be stellar.

DesertChaos likes this.
  18. DesertChaos

I'm guessing the official announcements and links will appear this coming week - SW has already put the cover up on his FB page with "coming soon" tag.

19. DesertChaos

I think so too - good set list and a few extras from the rehearsals. Very minor quibbles might be not have the TtB title track (which he didn't play that night and was only done sporadically on the tour) and not having the super-duper deluxe bonus of his appearance during R Barbieri's opening set doing "Buying New Soul."

20. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

Mercifully (for my wallet) there doesn’t appear to be a super deluxe version!?!?

Though I wouldn’t care if there was, I’d be all over it.

Given that I had to sit out this tour due to a conflicting event, I’ll relish this release more than usual.

21. gkella

gkella Glen Kellaway From The Basement

Automatic purchase..
    This is gonna be killer,,,,,,

22. DesertChaos

From what I can see, the sets with cd's included are the limited issue ones, and they'll surely not be too pricey. Looks like they're doing this like the "Get All You Deserve" set - no real need for a super deluxe. Also, it's Eagle Rock, and in conjunction with his label Caroline, they may just want to get a simple basic set out there and not deal with any expensive package.

four sticks and JediJoker like this.
  23. Ristifer

Ristifer Forum Resident

Well, this is an instant purchase.

24. Alex D

Alex D Forum Resident

Sold.

25. TheSeldomSeenKid

TheSeldomSeenKid Forum Resident

The Visuals that I saw on his Keswick(Philly) Tour Stop were awesome with the Front & Rear Screens, so cannot wait to see how those Visuals will look on BluRay. Love the Setlist shown in the OP, although no idea if that is the Official Setlist, until we see an actual Product Release for multiple formats of this Concert.

Kind of of wish like the last David Gilmour 'Rattle That Lock' BluRay, there would be some Bonus Songs from other Tour Stops beyond the RAH Show(or if they are using Songs from 2 of the RAH Shows).

I have been playing 'To the Bone' a lot in recent weeks(although just bought the new Interpol & Johnny Marr Albums and need to buy the New James Album, and new Spiritualized Album comes out later this week and the new Suede Album comes out at the end of September, so I will have some great new music to listen to after not buying much New Albums in the past few months).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.