Survivor 2016: Survivor Kaoh Rong – Brawn vs Brains vs Beauty II

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by xdawg, Feb 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rjp

rjp Senior Member

the whole season has been bizarre from the outset. i don't understand a lot of things going on right now, i just don't know if the producers are editing it that way, or if it really that big a mess.

2. GlamorProfession

GlamorProfession Forum Resident

i'm really not liking Nick's game that much anymore :laugh:

xdawg likes this.
  3. xdawg

xdawg in labyrinths of coral caves Thread Starter

I sort of agreed with you last week. He looked like he had got a good handle on how to play. Then this week he just fell apart. That talk with Aubry in last night's episode was very arrogant. That was the point where I realized he was gone. He did have a very good last word at the end though.

4. Tree of Life

Tree of Life Hysteria

No one in this game is worth 2 cents.

Jason & Scott are still around though....good grief.

I think producers really look for lowest form of sheep to cast.

At this point, this next season can't get here fast enough.

5. Mark

Mark I Am Gort, Hear Me Roar Staff

Now, that was an epic tribal counsel. And little boys will act like little boys....

6. xdawg

The Debil got her due! Good riddance!

7. rburly

rburly Sitting comfortably with Item 9

I thought for sure it was going to be the end of the trail for either Jason or Scott. When I heard Debby's (sp?) name come up, I thought that would be a good thing, but only after those two were gone. Giving Thai both idols was a bold move, so Debby meets her end finally. :)

xdawg likes this.
  8. Texastoyz

Texastoyz Forum Resident

The model/chemist/waitress has bit the dust.

agentalbert, rburly and xdawg like this.
  9. agentalbert

agentalbert Senior Member

Very satisfying result. I'm not sure if the strategy behind the guys completely revealing the idols and publicly giving them to Tai made sense, but I think they were succesful in creating enough confusion that there was no good choice for the girls but to go ahead with their plan and blindside Debbie. It was smart of Juliya to go ahead and vote with the girls to oust Debbie rather than vote with the guys against Cydney. The guys won't really hold that against her as she wasn't voting against them and she may have gained some measure of trust back with the girls now. I don't know that she can successfully walk on both sides for very long, but it works for now.

ivan_wemple, Kyhl and Tree of Life like this.
  10. Tree of Life

Tree of Life Hysteria

Thank you JESUS! The hurt in my eyes has bit the dust! She certainly isn't made for a camera.

Texastoyz likes this.
  11. Scotian

Scotian Amnesia Hazed

Having players like Scott & Jason doesn't make it a very entertaining season for me. They seem like miserable human beings & the rest aren't very likeable. About as much fun as this season's Amazing Race, which I bailed on after the second episode.

12. John54

John54 Senior Member

Is that still on? They lost me when they moved to Fridays. I just cannot remember to watch it that night.

13. Scotian

Scotian Amnesia Hazed

It's still on. This season all of the contestants are YouTube "Stars". What some people call talent, I call annoying. I bailed fast.

14. rjp

rjp Senior Member

oh my god, the kid and his mother just may be the most annoying humans on the planet, all the kid does is scream....loudly.

15. asdf35

asdf35 Forum Resident

Wow...

I was yellin' like it was a football game

DeeThomaz likes this.
  16. Scotian

Scotian Amnesia Hazed

That was a great blindside. I don't like any of them all that much this season but I disliked Scott the most.

17. ivan_wemple

ivan_wemple Senior Member

#wow is right.

18. jriems

jriems Audio Ojiisan

Up there with the best tribals of all time. Major props to Tai - he gots da cajones.

rburly likes this.
  19. Texastoyz

Texastoyz Forum Resident

Great episode tonight.

20. Texastoyz

Texastoyz Forum Resident

21. agentalbert

Could Scott have given his idol to Jason on the way out, or would that be against the rules and the show would have prevented it? They messed up by giving the idol to Scott. Jason could have just held it himself and still played it along with Tai on whoever needed it, if Tai hadn't turned.

22. xdawg

The field is narrowing down to some of the few players I actually like. The last two ejections were pretty awesome.

rburly likes this.
  23. rburly

rburly Sitting comfortably with Item 9

Tai really showed his cajones last night. Great for him. Scott thought he would bail him out, but it's a game. Scott and James thought they were going to roll into the final 3. But Tai knew he would be third with those two. Good for him going forward.

24. rjp

rjp Senior Member

if jason goes next week the world will be right again, just a complete a**hole bully. i know that would not associate with him in any way in the real world.

nice that the 'super' idol is gone.

wondering why no one is searching for an immunity idol since the merge, don;t they usually hide a new one? or am i wrong?

watch out for joe..........you read it here first.....bothering no one, flying way under the radar......could just slip through the cracks to the end.

25. agentalbert

Not sure he'll be any higher with the girls. They'll all be smart enough to know not to want to sit next to him at the end. I think if Tai sat in a final three with Scott and Jason, he'd win, so he really only eliminated someone he'd beat. But he had to make at least one move at some point to have something to show. There's still Joe, just coasting along, not seeming to do anything worthy of getting votes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.